I seem to remember reading that Nevada and Utah are on different time zones. Is that true? What is the difference? I think I may have made things very difficult for us for our June trip. We will be in Springdale and need to return to Vegas for an 11:30 AM flight. I know it's a 3 hour trip but I didn't factor in the time change. When should we leave Springdale? (We have to return a rental car before the flight.) I'd hate to give up a night at the Desert Pearl to return to Vegas the night before. But we will if that's the only way to be sure to catch our flight.
Time difference between Nevada and Utah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best places to move to Florida?
- 2 West Coast Bound End of March
- 3 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 6 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 7 Oahu ideas
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 10 Key Largo, FL
- 11 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 12 Death Valley in June
- 13 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 14 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 15 San Diego grocery stores
- 16 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 21 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 22 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 23 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 24 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?