I seem to remember reading that Nevada and Utah are on different time zones. Is that true? What is the difference? I think I may have made things very difficult for us for our June trip. We will be in Springdale and need to return to Vegas for an 11:30 AM flight. I know it's a 3 hour trip but I didn't factor in the time change. When should we leave Springdale? (We have to return a rental car before the flight.) I'd hate to give up a night at the Desert Pearl to return to Vegas the night before. But we will if that's the only way to be sure to catch our flight.
Time difference between Nevada and Utah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 3 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 4 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 5 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 8 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 14 Family Camp in Maine
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 20 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Brooklyn why?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?