I seem to remember reading that Nevada and Utah are on different time zones. Is that true? What is the difference? I think I may have made things very difficult for us for our June trip. We will be in Springdale and need to return to Vegas for an 11:30 AM flight. I know it's a 3 hour trip but I didn't factor in the time change. When should we leave Springdale? (We have to return a rental car before the flight.) I'd hate to give up a night at the Desert Pearl to return to Vegas the night before. But we will if that's the only way to be sure to catch our flight.
Time difference between Nevada and Utah
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 3 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 4 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 5 Trying To Find a Place
- 6 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 7 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 8 One day in NYC
- 9 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 10 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 11 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 12 Key West at Christmas time
- 13 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 14 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 15 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 16 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 17 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 18 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 19 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 20 Columbus food !
- 21 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 22 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 23 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 24 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 25 Wildfire near Yosemite