My husband & I are going to California May 21-28, 2000. We are staying in San Clemente and are planning on renting a car for the week. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what we can do-MUST SEES? We don't mind driving distances & doing day trips. We want to make the most of this trip by doing as much as possible & plan on spending alot of time in the car. We definitely want to do: Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Universal Studios, Disneyland, La Jolla, Hollywood, etc-the touristy things. Can anyone give us an idea as to what activities from our list we can combine into one full day that are nearby eachother? Or give us any ideas of things we should do that we haven't listed? Any suggestions will be much appreciated! Thanks!!
Things to do in San Clemente, CA area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California & French Polynesia
- 2 General Utah planning questions
- 3 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 4 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 7 Dining in Manhattan
- 8 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 9 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 13 How to dress in Vegas
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 17 St Patrick's renovations
- 18 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 21 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 22 From Seattle airport to the city
- 23 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 24 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 25 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015