My husband & I are going to California May 21-28, 2000. We are staying in San Clemente and are planning on renting a car for the week. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what we can do-MUST SEES? We don't mind driving distances & doing day trips. We want to make the most of this trip by doing as much as possible & plan on spending alot of time in the car. We definitely want to do: Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Universal Studios, Disneyland, La Jolla, Hollywood, etc-the touristy things. Can anyone give us an idea as to what activities from our list we can combine into one full day that are nearby eachother? Or give us any ideas of things we should do that we haven't listed? Any suggestions will be much appreciated! Thanks!!
Things to do in San Clemente, CA area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 2 Yosemite in Winter
- 3 Active Vacation
- 4 Quick SoCal question
- 5 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 6 New England September
- 7 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 10 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 11 Tampa in February
- 12 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 13 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 14 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 15 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 16 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 17 NYC taxi vs car service
- 18 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 19 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 20 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 21 Austin Food Trucks
- 22 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 23 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 24 searching for urban master planned community
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?