My husband & I are going to California May 21-28, 2000. We are staying in San Clemente and are planning on renting a car for the week. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what we can do-MUST SEES? We don't mind driving distances & doing day trips. We want to make the most of this trip by doing as much as possible & plan on spending alot of time in the car. We definitely want to do: Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Universal Studios, Disneyland, La Jolla, Hollywood, etc-the touristy things. Can anyone give us an idea as to what activities from our list we can combine into one full day that are nearby eachother? Or give us any ideas of things we should do that we haven't listed? Any suggestions will be much appreciated! Thanks!!
Things to do in San Clemente, CA area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 2 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 3 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 4 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 5 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 8 Looking for Next Destination
- 9 Yosemite Lodging
- 10 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 11 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 12 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 13 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 14 Fall color yet?
- 15 Worst Restaurants in America
- 16 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 17 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 SFO International Airport
- 20 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 21 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 22 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 23 My Book of Mormon review
- 24 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 25 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas