In a few weeks we are leaving the Dallas area with out teardrop camper for a Colorado. We are leaving Friday after work and getting as far as we can, hopefully Wichita Falls, TX, before stopping to sleep. On Saturday, we will arive to Cannon City, Co and will stay two nights. We have reservations for the Royal Gorge train ride, and have plans to go to the drive-in theater in Peublo. From there we will drive to Carbondale and stay there three nights. We will raft, hike, shop, and see a few "ghost towns". We will drive back to Cannon City and stay another night before heading back to Texas. We will stay another night at Palo Duro Canyon before heading home. Is there any place in Colorado "on the way" that we should make plans to stop? Help please!!!!
Texas to Colorado Road Trip.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 2 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 3 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 4 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 5 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 6 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 7 New England September
- 8 NYC taxi vs car service
- 9 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 10 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 11 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 12 Austin Food Trucks
- 13 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 14 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 15 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 16 searching for urban master planned community
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Condos near Disney World
- 19 family celebration trip
- 20 Deep South sept 2015
- 21 Hawaii Group Travel
- 22 New York To Ashville NC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 Fmpden, are you there?
- 25 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?