In a few weeks we are leaving the Dallas area with out teardrop camper for a Colorado. We are leaving Friday after work and getting as far as we can, hopefully Wichita Falls, TX, before stopping to sleep. On Saturday, we will arive to Cannon City, Co and will stay two nights. We have reservations for the Royal Gorge train ride, and have plans to go to the drive-in theater in Peublo. From there we will drive to Carbondale and stay there three nights. We will raft, hike, shop, and see a few "ghost towns". We will drive back to Cannon City and stay another night before heading back to Texas. We will stay another night at Palo Duro Canyon before heading home. Is there any place in Colorado "on the way" that we should make plans to stop? Help please!!!!
Texas to Colorado Road Trip.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 One Night at Logan Airport
- 3 Four days in DC
- 4 Please help with itinerary
- 5 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 10 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 Backpacking in April
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Circle Oahu / luau
- 15 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 16 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 17 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 18 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 19 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 20 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 replica designer handbags
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Cape Cod in early April