In a few weeks we are leaving the Dallas area with out teardrop camper for a Colorado. We are leaving Friday after work and getting as far as we can, hopefully Wichita Falls, TX, before stopping to sleep. On Saturday, we will arive to Cannon City, Co and will stay two nights. We have reservations for the Royal Gorge train ride, and have plans to go to the drive-in theater in Peublo. From there we will drive to Carbondale and stay there three nights. We will raft, hike, shop, and see a few "ghost towns". We will drive back to Cannon City and stay another night before heading back to Texas. We will stay another night at Palo Duro Canyon before heading home. Is there any place in Colorado "on the way" that we should make plans to stop? Help please!!!!
Texas to Colorado Road Trip.....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!