My husband and I are visiting our daughter in Charlotte over Thanksgiving. We thought to fly into Memphis or Nashville, drive through those cities, perhaps including Kentucky and then on to Charlotte. I wanted to know if that is a really terrible time to go, mostly because of weather. Also, I didn't know how much time we would need. We enjoy hiking, historical sights and kitsch, as well as what the cities have to offer. If it is too much, we could always save some for the next time we are there.
Tennessee to Kentucky to Charlotte, NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 2 moving to florida
- 3 2 weeks in Alaska
- 4 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 5 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 6 San Diego farmer's markets
- 7 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 8 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 9 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 10 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 11 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 12 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Seafood
- 15 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 16 Connecticut River Byway
- 17 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 18 Boston
- 19 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 20 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 21 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 22 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 25 3 days, 4 nights in Denver