My husband and I are visiting our daughter in Charlotte over Thanksgiving. We thought to fly into Memphis or Nashville, drive through those cities, perhaps including Kentucky and then on to Charlotte. I wanted to know if that is a really terrible time to go, mostly because of weather. Also, I didn't know how much time we would need. We enjoy hiking, historical sights and kitsch, as well as what the cities have to offer. If it is too much, we could always save some for the next time we are there.
Tennessee to Kentucky to Charlotte, NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 6 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 How to dress in Vegas
- 11 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 12 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 17 Chicago Questions
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 camaro hire in waikiki
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Orlando for Work