My husband and I are visiting our daughter in Charlotte over Thanksgiving. We thought to fly into Memphis or Nashville, drive through those cities, perhaps including Kentucky and then on to Charlotte. I wanted to know if that is a really terrible time to go, mostly because of weather. Also, I didn't know how much time we would need. We enjoy hiking, historical sights and kitsch, as well as what the cities have to offer. If it is too much, we could always save some for the next time we are there.
Tennessee to Kentucky to Charlotte, NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 3 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 8 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 11 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 12 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 13 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 14 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?