My husband and I are visiting our daughter in Charlotte over Thanksgiving. We thought to fly into Memphis or Nashville, drive through those cities, perhaps including Kentucky and then on to Charlotte. I wanted to know if that is a really terrible time to go, mostly because of weather. Also, I didn't know how much time we would need. We enjoy hiking, historical sights and kitsch, as well as what the cities have to offer. If it is too much, we could always save some for the next time we are there.
Tennessee to Kentucky to Charlotte, NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Phoenix restaurants
- 2 5 week in US/Mexico
- 3 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 4 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 5 10 day trip to California
- 6 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 7 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Rafting near Denali
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 14 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Kennedy Space Center
- 17 Week in October in Maine
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 20 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 21 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 22 B-Day Mini adventure
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares