My husband and I are visiting our daughter in Charlotte over Thanksgiving. We thought to fly into Memphis or Nashville, drive through those cities, perhaps including Kentucky and then on to Charlotte. I wanted to know if that is a really terrible time to go, mostly because of weather. Also, I didn't know how much time we would need. We enjoy hiking, historical sights and kitsch, as well as what the cities have to offer. If it is too much, we could always save some for the next time we are there.
Tennessee to Kentucky to Charlotte, NC
View all United States activity »
- 1 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Savanah Sojourn
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 6 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 7 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 8 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 9 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 10 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 11 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 12 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 13 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 14 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 17 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 18 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 21 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 22 St. Augustine, Florida
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 25 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?