My husband and I are visiting our daughter in Charlotte over Thanksgiving. We thought to fly into Memphis or Nashville, drive through those cities, perhaps including Kentucky and then on to Charlotte. I wanted to know if that is a really terrible time to go, mostly because of weather. Also, I didn't know how much time we would need. We enjoy hiking, historical sights and kitsch, as well as what the cities have to offer. If it is too much, we could always save some for the next time we are there.
Tennessee to Kentucky to Charlotte, NC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 2 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 3 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 4 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 5 Denver 1 day in denver
- 6 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 7 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 8 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 11 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 12 Burlington VT day trip
- 13 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 14 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 16 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 17 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 18 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 21 Vegas hotels for families
- 22 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 23 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 24 Westin Portland Harborview or Residence Inn ... another downtown hotel?
- 25 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?