We will be going to New York City for the 4th time, 2nd in the Summer. We will be staying at the Jumeirah Essex House for 5 nights from the 29th of June to the 4th of July. We've basically done everything that a normal New York tourist would do, and we need to dig deeper. We've seen the Statue of Liberty, The Financial District/ Wall st, stayed in Battery Park, seen Soho and Tribeca, Times Square, saw The Lion King, Wicked, and The Addams Family, went to the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), stayed in midtown at 57th st, stayed in the Upper East SIde, stayed in the Upper West side, went to the Natural History Museum, walked through Central Park, and ate at a 3 star Michelin Restaurant (Daniel). Could you give my any ideas on what else to do? We were thinking the Metropolitan Museum of Art and rowing a boat on the lake? We love to shop and realize that we will shop all day, for one or two days and a little bit on the rest of them. Also, could you recommend a great place to have afternoon tea?
Summer New York Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charlotte restaurant help
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 moving to florida
- 4 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 5 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 6 Alaska railroad?
- 7 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 8 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 9 culpepper
- 10 NYC Clubs for live music
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 13 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 14 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 17 Itinerary opinions
- 18 Calgary to Banff
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 23 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 24 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 25 Our perfect day in Key West