We will be going to New York City for the 4th time, 2nd in the Summer. We will be staying at the Jumeirah Essex House for 5 nights from the 29th of June to the 4th of July. We've basically done everything that a normal New York tourist would do, and we need to dig deeper. We've seen the Statue of Liberty, The Financial District/ Wall st, stayed in Battery Park, seen Soho and Tribeca, Times Square, saw The Lion King, Wicked, and The Addams Family, went to the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), stayed in midtown at 57th st, stayed in the Upper East SIde, stayed in the Upper West side, went to the Natural History Museum, walked through Central Park, and ate at a 3 star Michelin Restaurant (Daniel). Could you give my any ideas on what else to do? We were thinking the Metropolitan Museum of Art and rowing a boat on the lake? We love to shop and realize that we will shop all day, for one or two days and a little bit on the rest of them. Also, could you recommend a great place to have afternoon tea?
Summer New York Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 2 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 3 California road trip
- 4 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 5 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 6 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 ONP help
- 9 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 12 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 13 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 14 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 15 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 16 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 17 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 18 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 19 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 20 Seattle Hyatts
- 21 Seattle: Something Different?
- 22 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 23 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?