We will be going to New York City for the 4th time, 2nd in the Summer. We will be staying at the Jumeirah Essex House for 5 nights from the 29th of June to the 4th of July. We've basically done everything that a normal New York tourist would do, and we need to dig deeper. We've seen the Statue of Liberty, The Financial District/ Wall st, stayed in Battery Park, seen Soho and Tribeca, Times Square, saw The Lion King, Wicked, and The Addams Family, went to the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), stayed in midtown at 57th st, stayed in the Upper East SIde, stayed in the Upper West side, went to the Natural History Museum, walked through Central Park, and ate at a 3 star Michelin Restaurant (Daniel). Could you give my any ideas on what else to do? We were thinking the Metropolitan Museum of Art and rowing a boat on the lake? We love to shop and realize that we will shop all day, for one or two days and a little bit on the rest of them. Also, could you recommend a great place to have afternoon tea?
Summer New York Vacation
- 1 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 2 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 3 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 4 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 5 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 6 Updates from Hanalei
- 7 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 8 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 9 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 10 Blue ridge parkway
- 11 One day in NYC
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 14 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 15 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 16 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 17 Minnesota State Fair
- 18 Trying To Find a Place
- 19 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 20 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 21 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 22 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 23 Logan Express
- 24 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 25 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?