We will be going to New York City for the 4th time, 2nd in the Summer. We will be staying at the Jumeirah Essex House for 5 nights from the 29th of June to the 4th of July. We've basically done everything that a normal New York tourist would do, and we need to dig deeper. We've seen the Statue of Liberty, The Financial District/ Wall st, stayed in Battery Park, seen Soho and Tribeca, Times Square, saw The Lion King, Wicked, and The Addams Family, went to the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), stayed in midtown at 57th st, stayed in the Upper East SIde, stayed in the Upper West side, went to the Natural History Museum, walked through Central Park, and ate at a 3 star Michelin Restaurant (Daniel). Could you give my any ideas on what else to do? We were thinking the Metropolitan Museum of Art and rowing a boat on the lake? We love to shop and realize that we will shop all day, for one or two days and a little bit on the rest of them. Also, could you recommend a great place to have afternoon tea?
Summer New York Vacation
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 2 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 3 RIP Judy Rogers
- 4 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 10 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 11 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 12 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 13 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 14 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 15 hotel near Met NYC
- 16 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 17 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 18 Princeville in January
- 19 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 20 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 21 pa to az
- 22 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 23 Savanah Sojourn
- 24 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 25 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?