We will be going to New York City for the 4th time, 2nd in the Summer. We will be staying at the Jumeirah Essex House for 5 nights from the 29th of June to the 4th of July. We've basically done everything that a normal New York tourist would do, and we need to dig deeper. We've seen the Statue of Liberty, The Financial District/ Wall st, stayed in Battery Park, seen Soho and Tribeca, Times Square, saw The Lion King, Wicked, and The Addams Family, went to the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), stayed in midtown at 57th st, stayed in the Upper East SIde, stayed in the Upper West side, went to the Natural History Museum, walked through Central Park, and ate at a 3 star Michelin Restaurant (Daniel). Could you give my any ideas on what else to do? We were thinking the Metropolitan Museum of Art and rowing a boat on the lake? We love to shop and realize that we will shop all day, for one or two days and a little bit on the rest of them. Also, could you recommend a great place to have afternoon tea?
Summer New York Vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 3 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 Where to go in Maine?
- 6 Jersey City Parking
- 7 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 8 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 9 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 10 SF to DR? WTH!
- 11 Kennebunkport and....?
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 NYC Itinerary Help
- 14 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 17 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 18 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 19 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 20 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 21 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 22 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 23 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 24 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 25 Washington, DC to Boston