Camping in the midwest in July. Is there a reason I shouldn't? Specifically I'm wondering if it gets too hot or if the bugs are too bad.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 4 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 5 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 6 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 7 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 8 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 9 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 10 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 11 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 12 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 13 USA Round trip 2018
- 14 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 15 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 16 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 17 Daytona Beach and ??
- 18 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 19 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 20 First visit in New Mexico
- 21 San Diego Public Transportation
- 22 Things to do around New York
- 23 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 24 Salt Lake City
- 25 Beach holiday with baby