Camping in the midwest in July. Is there a reason I shouldn't? Specifically I'm wondering if it gets too hot or if the bugs are too bad.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City-New Things?
- 2 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 Yes, there are coyotes in Manhattan
- 5 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 6 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 7 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 8 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 9 las vegas cabana reservations
- 10 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 11 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 12 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 13 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 14 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 15 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning
- 17 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 18 new york subway help please
- 19 Boston to see Sargent works
- 20 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 21 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 22 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 23 Moving out of states from Florida
- 24 Atlanta to LA
- 25 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days