We are planning a trip to Steptoe Butte and Palouse falls this memorial day weekend. We will be driving from Seattle. Is this the right time of the year to visit the place. Do we get to see the different colors. We also plan to see Palouse Falls. Is there any thing else which we should not miss. We have no idea where to stay.Please suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 2 Trip Report - California Road Trip with Teens
- 3 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 4 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 5 a short trip to san francisco
- 6 San Francisco first visit.
- 7 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 8 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 9 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 10 Wine Country
- 11 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 12 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 13 I95
- 14 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 15 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 16 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 17 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 18 Uber boston
- 19 Pt Everglades to fll
- 20 Change planes in Atlanta
- 21 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 22 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 23 Restaurants in Mesa
- 24 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 25 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.