We are planning a trip to Steptoe Butte and Palouse falls this memorial day weekend. We will be driving from Seattle. Is this the right time of the year to visit the place. Do we get to see the different colors. We also plan to see Palouse Falls. Is there any thing else which we should not miss. We have no idea where to stay.Please suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 2 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 3 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 4 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 5 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 6 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 7 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 8 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 9 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 10 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 11 Western U.S. Road trip
- 12 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 13 Martha's Vineyard area
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 16 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 17 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 18 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 19 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 20 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 21 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 22 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 23 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 24 4 Days in Maui
- 25 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?