We are planning a trip to Steptoe Butte and Palouse falls this memorial day weekend. We will be driving from Seattle. Is this the right time of the year to visit the place. Do we get to see the different colors. We also plan to see Palouse Falls. Is there any thing else which we should not miss. We have no idea where to stay.Please suggest.
Steptoe Butte and Palouse falls
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 3 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 4 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 7 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 10 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 11 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 14 Vero Beach FL
- 15 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 16 Question about Boulder area
- 17 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 18 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 19 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 24 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 25 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter