We are planning a trip to Steptoe Butte and Palouse falls this memorial day weekend. We will be driving from Seattle. Is this the right time of the year to visit the place. Do we get to see the different colors. We also plan to see Palouse Falls. Is there any thing else which we should not miss. We have no idea where to stay.Please suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 2 US Trip
- 3 Bryce and Zion planning
- 4 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 5 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 6 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 7 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 8 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 9 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 11 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 12 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 13 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 16 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 17 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 18 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 19 Ohio to NYC
- 20 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 Philly Itinerary Help
- 24 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 25 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego