We are planning a trip to Steptoe Butte and Palouse falls this memorial day weekend. We will be driving from Seattle. Is this the right time of the year to visit the place. Do we get to see the different colors. We also plan to see Palouse Falls. Is there any thing else which we should not miss. We have no idea where to stay.Please suggest.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthtalked.com/vderma/
- 2 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 3 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 4 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 5 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 6 Staying outside DC
- 7 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 8 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 9 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 10 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 11 Ideas for New York
- 12 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 13 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 14 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 15 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 16 Road trip
- 17 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 18 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 19 Getting married to a French man
- 20 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 21 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 22 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 23 Phantom Ranch and....
- 24 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 25 Where to visit