I am going to visit a friend in Port Charlotte, Fl. We are considering taking a trip to St. Augustine and/or Key West. We plan to go for 2 or 3 nights. I have no idea of the proximity of these places or what they are about. As usual, I am relying on Fodorites to supply the information-where to stay mid price and central), what to do and if we can combine both or should we just go to St. Augustine. I understand itis very interesting.
St. Augustine, Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 2 Is the New York subway safe?
- 3 What is timeshare in spiritual sense.
- 4 Skiing New Mexico
- 5 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 6 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 7 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 8 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 9 Where to from Tampa?
- 10 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 11 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 12 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 13 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 14 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 15 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 16 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 17 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 18 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 19 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 20 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 21 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 22 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 24 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 25 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida