I am going to visit a friend in Port Charlotte, Fl. We are considering taking a trip to St. Augustine and/or Key West. We plan to go for 2 or 3 nights. I have no idea of the proximity of these places or what they are about. As usual, I am relying on Fodorites to supply the information-where to stay mid price and central), what to do and if we can combine both or should we just go to St. Augustine. I understand itis very interesting.
St. Augustine, Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Washington DC in Spring?
- 3 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 4 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 5 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 6 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 9 Richmond highlights?
- 10 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 11 Must Eats
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 14 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 Florida St George's Island
- 17 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 18 Union Square area restaurant
- 19 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 20 4 week family trip ideas
- 21 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???