Hello - We are traveling from MI to Cal this summer. I've read a lot of the threads, but still have a few questions, and will start with these 2 - the main 'purpose' of the trip is for my mom to get to see the giant sequoias, I have been to Sequoia NP - LOVED it - but we are planning on going to Yosemite and seeing the sequoias there. How do Sequoia NP and YNP/Mariposa grove compare? and on a completely diff. topic, we would like to do a 1/2 day float trip somewhere along the way, how do the trips in Moab, Page, and Yosemite compare? We are interested in scenery, not rapids! or do they? Anyone with experience to compare these?
Southwest Trip - details
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 2 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 5 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 6 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 7 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 8 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 9 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 12 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 13 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 14 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 15 NYC
- 16 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 17 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip
- 18 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 19 Seattle: Something Different?
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Back from Miami Beach
- 22 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 23 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 24 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 25 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents