Hello - We are traveling from MI to Cal this summer. I've read a lot of the threads, but still have a few questions, and will start with these 2 - the main 'purpose' of the trip is for my mom to get to see the giant sequoias, I have been to Sequoia NP - LOVED it - but we are planning on going to Yosemite and seeing the sequoias there. How do Sequoia NP and YNP/Mariposa grove compare? and on a completely diff. topic, we would like to do a 1/2 day float trip somewhere along the way, how do the trips in Moab, Page, and Yosemite compare? We are interested in scenery, not rapids! or do they? Anyone with experience to compare these?
Southwest Trip - details
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 2 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 3 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 4 New England in the fall
- 5 Monterey and Napa
- 6 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 7 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 8 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 9 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 10 Looking for Next Destination
- 11 Worst Restaurants in America
- 12 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 13 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 14 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 15 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 16 Fall color yet?
- 17 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 18 Yosemite Lodging
- 19 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 20 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 21 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 22 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 23 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 24 N California trip questions
- 25 Colorado aspen updates