Hello - We are traveling from MI to Cal this summer. I've read a lot of the threads, but still have a few questions, and will start with these 2 - the main 'purpose' of the trip is for my mom to get to see the giant sequoias, I have been to Sequoia NP - LOVED it - but we are planning on going to Yosemite and seeing the sequoias there. How do Sequoia NP and YNP/Mariposa grove compare? and on a completely diff. topic, we would like to do a 1/2 day float trip somewhere along the way, how do the trips in Moab, Page, and Yosemite compare? We are interested in scenery, not rapids! or do they? Anyone with experience to compare these?
Southwest Trip - details
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to the US. But where?
- 2 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 3 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 4 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 5 One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 2 ?'s: 1. Places to stay San Diego & LA areas 2. Green juice/organic food
- 8 Planning birthday trip to Big Island & Kauai - advice!
- 9 Affordable parking options: Port of Miami?
- 10 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 11 Miami Beach in April with Family
- 12 San Luis Obispo for a weekend!
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 15 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 16 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 17 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 18 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 19 Gem hunting near San Diego
- 20 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 21 NYC play advice needed
- 22 canyon De Chelly or Chaco
- 23 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 24 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 25 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's