Hello - We are traveling from MI to Cal this summer. I've read a lot of the threads, but still have a few questions, and will start with these 2 - the main 'purpose' of the trip is for my mom to get to see the giant sequoias, I have been to Sequoia NP - LOVED it - but we are planning on going to Yosemite and seeing the sequoias there. How do Sequoia NP and YNP/Mariposa grove compare? and on a completely diff. topic, we would like to do a 1/2 day float trip somewhere along the way, how do the trips in Moab, Page, and Yosemite compare? We are interested in scenery, not rapids! or do they? Anyone with experience to compare these?
Southwest Trip - details
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 3 American Airlines reservation question
- 4 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 5 Savannah restaurants
- 6 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 7 Car trip from Seattle
- 8 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 9 Boston and surrounding area
- 10 Middlebury vt quickie
- 11 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 12 Newport, RI Questions
- 13 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 14 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 15 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 16 Albuquerque to Denver
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 19 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 22 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?