Hello - We are traveling from MI to Cal this summer. I've read a lot of the threads, but still have a few questions, and will start with these 2 - the main 'purpose' of the trip is for my mom to get to see the giant sequoias, I have been to Sequoia NP - LOVED it - but we are planning on going to Yosemite and seeing the sequoias there. How do Sequoia NP and YNP/Mariposa grove compare? and on a completely diff. topic, we would like to do a 1/2 day float trip somewhere along the way, how do the trips in Moab, Page, and Yosemite compare? We are interested in scenery, not rapids! or do they? Anyone with experience to compare these?
Southwest Trip - details
View all United States activity »
- 1 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 2 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 5 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 8 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 9 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 12 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 13 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 14 Rockport, MA dining?
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 Princeville in January
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE