I am going to be traveling from Omaha to Phoenix with a layover in St. Louis. I understand how their boarding policy works, however one thing that is not clear to me is the layover boarding policy. I plan on checking in 24 hours before my first flight, what is the policy for the layover? Do I keep my boarding number for the layover (I.e. A29, will I keep this for the connecting flight). If not how can I make sure that I am not stuck boarding last for the connecting flight. Can I check in 24 hours before the connecting flight just how I did for the originating flight to assure I get a good boarding pass. Any insight would be extremely helpful. Thank you in advance
Southwest Airlines layover
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 3 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 6 Key West Hotel in January
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 los angeles restaurants
- 9 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 10 West Maui Restaurants
- 11 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 12 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 13 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 14 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 15 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 18 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 19 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 San Diego Little Italy
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?