I am going to be traveling from Omaha to Phoenix with a layover in St. Louis. I understand how their boarding policy works, however one thing that is not clear to me is the layover boarding policy. I plan on checking in 24 hours before my first flight, what is the policy for the layover? Do I keep my boarding number for the layover (I.e. A29, will I keep this for the connecting flight). If not how can I make sure that I am not stuck boarding last for the connecting flight. Can I check in 24 hours before the connecting flight just how I did for the originating flight to assure I get a good boarding pass. Any insight would be extremely helpful. Thank you in advance
Southwest Airlines layover
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 Las Vegas in March
- 5 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 6 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 7 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 8 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 9 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 10 Montana- what are must see places?
- 11 Utah 2
- 12 Orlando parks advice
- 13 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 14 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 15 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 16 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 17 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 18 California San Diego area lodging
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 21 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 22 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 25 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!