I am going to be traveling from Omaha to Phoenix with a layover in St. Louis. I understand how their boarding policy works, however one thing that is not clear to me is the layover boarding policy. I plan on checking in 24 hours before my first flight, what is the policy for the layover? Do I keep my boarding number for the layover (I.e. A29, will I keep this for the connecting flight). If not how can I make sure that I am not stuck boarding last for the connecting flight. Can I check in 24 hours before the connecting flight just how I did for the originating flight to assure I get a good boarding pass. Any insight would be extremely helpful. Thank you in advance
Southwest Airlines layover
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine in latter half of September
- 2 Seattle hotels
- 3 Seattle in April
- 4 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 5 Seattle Visit April
- 6 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 7 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 8 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 9 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 10 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 11 Coronado Ferry
- 12 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 13 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 14 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 15 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Colorado trip
- 17 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 18 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 19 DC - WW2 flyover
- 20 Colorado trip in early May
- 21 Cape cod and Acadia
- 22 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 23 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 24 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 25 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon