I am going to be traveling from Omaha to Phoenix with a layover in St. Louis. I understand how their boarding policy works, however one thing that is not clear to me is the layover boarding policy. I plan on checking in 24 hours before my first flight, what is the policy for the layover? Do I keep my boarding number for the layover (I.e. A29, will I keep this for the connecting flight). If not how can I make sure that I am not stuck boarding last for the connecting flight. Can I check in 24 hours before the connecting flight just how I did for the originating flight to assure I get a good boarding pass. Any insight would be extremely helpful. Thank you in advance
Southwest Airlines layover
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 Breckenridge in October
- 3 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 6 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 7 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 8 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 9 Richmond highlights?
- 10 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 11 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 12 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 13 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 14 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 15 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 16 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 17 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 18 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 19 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 20 Washington DC in Spring?
- 21 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 22 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 23 Must Eats
- 24 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 25 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC