I am going to be traveling from Omaha to Phoenix with a layover in St. Louis. I understand how their boarding policy works, however one thing that is not clear to me is the layover boarding policy. I plan on checking in 24 hours before my first flight, what is the policy for the layover? Do I keep my boarding number for the layover (I.e. A29, will I keep this for the connecting flight). If not how can I make sure that I am not stuck boarding last for the connecting flight. Can I check in 24 hours before the connecting flight just how I did for the originating flight to assure I get a good boarding pass. Any insight would be extremely helpful. Thank you in advance
Southwest Airlines layover
View all United States activity »
- 1 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 2 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 3 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 7 Vero Beach FL
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 13 Question about Boulder area
- 14 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 17 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 18 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 19 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 20 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 21 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 22 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 23 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown