I understand that Southwest allow me to bring 1 carry-on luggage + 1 personal item. I'm planning to bring one backpack with my ukulele strap to one side, a small camera bag (Panasonic Lumix GF3) across my body or around my neck, and a paper bag filled with a few pairs of shoes (probably 2-3 pairs) in my hand. I was hoping to get away with it since Southwest's policy states that wearable articles of clothing does not count as carry-on, and my personal items are small and manageable. Will I be allowed to enter the boarding gate, or will I be confronted before boarding?
Southwest Airline Carry-on Policy
View all United States activity »
- 1 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 2 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?
- 3 Long Beach to Lake Elsinore Halfway Point
- 4 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 5 SmarterVegas Question
- 6 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 7 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 8 Best City in FL for truck driving jobs
- 9 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 10 West Coast Road Trip
- 11 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 12 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 13 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 14 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 15 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 16 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 17 Drivable vacation spot from central NJ for 4-5 days??
- 18 Quick trip on US34 to Estes Park/Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 20 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 21 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 22 SF Activities
- 23 Trip to New Orleans
- 24 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 25 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February