I understand that Southwest allow me to bring 1 carry-on luggage + 1 personal item. I'm planning to bring one backpack with my ukulele strap to one side, a small camera bag (Panasonic Lumix GF3) across my body or around my neck, and a paper bag filled with a few pairs of shoes (probably 2-3 pairs) in my hand. I was hoping to get away with it since Southwest's policy states that wearable articles of clothing does not count as carry-on, and my personal items are small and manageable. Will I be allowed to enter the boarding gate, or will I be confronted before boarding?
Southwest Airline Carry-on Policy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 searching for urban master planned community
- 2 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 3 New England September
- 4 Hawaii Group Travel
- 5 Austin Food Trucks
- 6 New York To Ashville NC
- 7 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 8 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 9 Fmpden, are you there?
- 10 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 11 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 12 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 13 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 14 Charleston Islands
- 15 Family Spring Break 2015
- 16 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 17 san diego or nearby area
- 18 Mother Daughter Trip
- 19 Favorite Lodging/Dining in Jackson Falls, WY
- 20 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 21 Best VoIP headset?
- 22 Family lodging in/near Moab?
- 23 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 24 vacation rentals near Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?