My husband ,2 sons, 20 and 23 , and I will be arriving at the John Wayne Airport at 10am. on December 24th. We will be renting a car and heading over to stay at the Red Lion in Anaheim. I have booked it for 5 days,and then leaving on Saturday morning the 29th. and heading to Carlsbad to stay at La Costa Resort and Spa for 3 nights and leaving Tuesday morning to head towards Newport Beach to finish out our vacation, we fly home Jan. 4th.We wanted to go to Disneyland, California Adventure and to Universal Studios, and then Sea World in San Diego and possibly a drive to La Jolla while were staying at La Costa. My question is this, " Are we spending too much time in Anaheim? Should I cut the stay at the Red Lion and stay longer in Carlsbad/ San Diego area at the resort? We have never been to Southern California area. Thanks for any input you may have.
Southern California Itinerary over Christmas Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Daytona Beach and ??
- 2 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 3 First visit in New Mexico
- 4 Maine in latter half of September
- 5 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 6 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 7 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 8 Hotels near beach orange county
- 9 Coronado Ferry
- 10 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 11 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 12 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 13 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 14 Colorado trip in early May
- 15 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 16 Grand Marais?
- 17 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 18 Seattle hotels
- 19 Seattle in April
- 20 Seattle Visit April
- 21 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 22 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 23 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 24 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report