My husband ,2 sons, 20 and 23 , and I will be arriving at the John Wayne Airport at 10am. on December 24th. We will be renting a car and heading over to stay at the Red Lion in Anaheim. I have booked it for 5 days,and then leaving on Saturday morning the 29th. and heading to Carlsbad to stay at La Costa Resort and Spa for 3 nights and leaving Tuesday morning to head towards Newport Beach to finish out our vacation, we fly home Jan. 4th.We wanted to go to Disneyland, California Adventure and to Universal Studios, and then Sea World in San Diego and possibly a drive to La Jolla while were staying at La Costa. My question is this, " Are we spending too much time in Anaheim? Should I cut the stay at the Red Lion and stay longer in Carlsbad/ San Diego area at the resort? We have never been to Southern California area. Thanks for any input you may have.
Southern California Itinerary over Christmas Question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 2 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 3 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 N California trip questions
- 6 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 7 Fall color yet?
- 8 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 9 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 10 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 11 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 14 New England Skiing
- 15 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 16 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 17 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 23 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 24 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 25 Looking for Next Destination