My husband ,2 sons, 20 and 23 , and I will be arriving at the John Wayne Airport at 10am. on December 24th. We will be renting a car and heading over to stay at the Red Lion in Anaheim. I have booked it for 5 days,and then leaving on Saturday morning the 29th. and heading to Carlsbad to stay at La Costa Resort and Spa for 3 nights and leaving Tuesday morning to head towards Newport Beach to finish out our vacation, we fly home Jan. 4th.We wanted to go to Disneyland, California Adventure and to Universal Studios, and then Sea World in San Diego and possibly a drive to La Jolla while were staying at La Costa. My question is this, " Are we spending too much time in Anaheim? Should I cut the stay at the Red Lion and stay longer in Carlsbad/ San Diego area at the resort? We have never been to Southern California area. Thanks for any input you may have.
Southern California Itinerary over Christmas Question
View all United States activity »
- 1 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 7 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 8 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 11 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 16 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 21 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 22 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 23 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 24 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 25 Madison Square Garden