My husband ,2 sons, 20 and 23 , and I will be arriving at the John Wayne Airport at 10am. on December 24th. We will be renting a car and heading over to stay at the Red Lion in Anaheim. I have booked it for 5 days,and then leaving on Saturday morning the 29th. and heading to Carlsbad to stay at La Costa Resort and Spa for 3 nights and leaving Tuesday morning to head towards Newport Beach to finish out our vacation, we fly home Jan. 4th.We wanted to go to Disneyland, California Adventure and to Universal Studios, and then Sea World in San Diego and possibly a drive to La Jolla while were staying at La Costa. My question is this, " Are we spending too much time in Anaheim? Should I cut the stay at the Red Lion and stay longer in Carlsbad/ San Diego area at the resort? We have never been to Southern California area. Thanks for any input you may have.
Southern California Itinerary over Christmas Question
- 1 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 2 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Kauai golf
- 5 Cape Ann area
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 8 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 9 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 10 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 11 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 12 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 15 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 16 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Minneapolis Hotel
- 19 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 20 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 21 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 22 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 23 Washington Wineries
- 24 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 25 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please