I just got a free ticket to D.C. flying into Reagan. I will have a twelve day stay, plenty of time to meander through all the museums. The 3-16 of Feb. I am wondering where to stay, my budget is 130.00 or under for hotel per night. I like the idea of having a car, because I have a knack for finding the out of the way untouristy things, but this is not absolute. How can I get around the safest way possible for a single women? Is the metro safe? How about walking to and from it? Any tips out there?
solo travel to D.C.
- 1 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 2 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 3 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 6 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 7 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 12 Using public transit in San Diego
- 13 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 14 Memphis Tours
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 17 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 18 A Visit to Charleston
- 19 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 23 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 24 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 25 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!