I just got a free ticket to D.C. flying into Reagan. I will have a twelve day stay, plenty of time to meander through all the museums. The 3-16 of Feb. I am wondering where to stay, my budget is 130.00 or under for hotel per night. I like the idea of having a car, because I have a knack for finding the out of the way untouristy things, but this is not absolute. How can I get around the safest way possible for a single women? Is the metro safe? How about walking to and from it? Any tips out there?
solo travel to D.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 2 middlebury vt snow
- 3 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 4 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 5 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 6 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 7 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 8 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 9 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 10 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 11 Orlando in February
- 12 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 13 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 14 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 17 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 18 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 19 Orlando hotels
- 20 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 21 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 24 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 25 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation