I just got a free ticket to D.C. flying into Reagan. I will have a twelve day stay, plenty of time to meander through all the museums. The 3-16 of Feb. I am wondering where to stay, my budget is 130.00 or under for hotel per night. I like the idea of having a car, because I have a knack for finding the out of the way untouristy things, but this is not absolute. How can I get around the safest way possible for a single women? Is the metro safe? How about walking to and from it? Any tips out there?
solo travel to D.C.
- 1 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 2 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 3 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 4 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 7 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 8 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 9 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 10 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 11 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 12 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 13 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 14 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 15 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 16 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 17 Lake Tahoe
- 18 Baseball Road Trip
- 19 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 20 Moab and Bluff
- 21 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 22 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 23 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 24 Seatlle, WA
- 25 Car for Embassy Suites Austin