I just got a free ticket to D.C. flying into Reagan. I will have a twelve day stay, plenty of time to meander through all the museums. The 3-16 of Feb. I am wondering where to stay, my budget is 130.00 or under for hotel per night. I like the idea of having a car, because I have a knack for finding the out of the way untouristy things, but this is not absolute. How can I get around the safest way possible for a single women? Is the metro safe? How about walking to and from it? Any tips out there?
solo travel to D.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 2 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 3 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 4 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 5 Seattle to California (Northern) by car
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 New York City-New Things?
- 8 Camping Generator!?
- 9 Minneapolis Parking
- 10 Alaska Trip Planning
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 13 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 14 DC - WW2 flyover
- 15 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 16 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 17 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 18 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 19 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 20 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 21 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 22 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 23 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 24 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 25 Things to do in La Jolla