I just got a free ticket to D.C. flying into Reagan. I will have a twelve day stay, plenty of time to meander through all the museums. The 3-16 of Feb. I am wondering where to stay, my budget is 130.00 or under for hotel per night. I like the idea of having a car, because I have a knack for finding the out of the way untouristy things, but this is not absolute. How can I get around the safest way possible for a single women? Is the metro safe? How about walking to and from it? Any tips out there?
solo travel to D.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Universal studios/Orlando
- 4 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 5 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 6 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 7 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 11 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 12 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 13 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 14 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 15 Alaska
- 16 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 17 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 18 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 19 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 20 San Diego parks and attractions
- 21 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 22 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 25 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations