I just got a free ticket to D.C. flying into Reagan. I will have a twelve day stay, plenty of time to meander through all the museums. The 3-16 of Feb. I am wondering where to stay, my budget is 130.00 or under for hotel per night. I like the idea of having a car, because I have a knack for finding the out of the way untouristy things, but this is not absolute. How can I get around the safest way possible for a single women? Is the metro safe? How about walking to and from it? Any tips out there?
solo travel to D.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 2 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 3 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 4 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 5 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 6 Ackislander
- 7 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 8 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 9 Cross Country RV Trip
- 10 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 11 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 12 New England September
- 13 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 California
- 16 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 21 Miami Marlins
- 22 Florida or caribbean
- 23 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 24 Northern California in February
- 25 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side