I just got a free ticket to D.C. flying into Reagan. I will have a twelve day stay, plenty of time to meander through all the museums. The 3-16 of Feb. I am wondering where to stay, my budget is 130.00 or under for hotel per night. I like the idea of having a car, because I have a knack for finding the out of the way untouristy things, but this is not absolute. How can I get around the safest way possible for a single women? Is the metro safe? How about walking to and from it? Any tips out there?
solo travel to D.C.
- 1 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 2 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 5 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 6 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 9 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 10 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 11 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 12 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 13 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 14 Meredith New Hampshire
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 17 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 20 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 21 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 22 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 23 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 24 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 25 Kennebunkport Restaurants