I just got a free ticket to D.C. flying into Reagan. I will have a twelve day stay, plenty of time to meander through all the museums. The 3-16 of Feb. I am wondering where to stay, my budget is 130.00 or under for hotel per night. I like the idea of having a car, because I have a knack for finding the out of the way untouristy things, but this is not absolute. How can I get around the safest way possible for a single women? Is the metro safe? How about walking to and from it? Any tips out there?
solo travel to D.C.
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 3 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 4 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 7 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 8 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 11 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 12 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 13 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 14 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 15 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 16 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 17 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 18 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 19 Michigan Beaches
- 20 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 21 Middlebury vt quickie
- 22 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 23 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 SW Utah