I just got a free ticket to D.C. flying into Reagan. I will have a twelve day stay, plenty of time to meander through all the museums. The 3-16 of Feb. I am wondering where to stay, my budget is 130.00 or under for hotel per night. I like the idea of having a car, because I have a knack for finding the out of the way untouristy things, but this is not absolute. How can I get around the safest way possible for a single women? Is the metro safe? How about walking to and from it? Any tips out there?
solo travel to D.C.
- 1 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 2 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 3 How i can get best internet booking engine for travel website
- 4 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 5 American Airlines reservation question
- 6 Washington and Oregon - Is this doable?
- 7 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 8 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 9 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 10 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 11 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 12 Boston and surrounding area
- 13 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 14 Savannah restaurants
- 15 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 16 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 17 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 18 Albuquerque to Denver
- 19 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 20 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 21 Middlebury vt quickie
- 22 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 23 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 24 Car trip from Seattle
- 25 Alaska Camping/Backpacking