I just got a free ticket to D.C. flying into Reagan. I will have a twelve day stay, plenty of time to meander through all the museums. The 3-16 of Feb. I am wondering where to stay, my budget is 130.00 or under for hotel per night. I like the idea of having a car, because I have a knack for finding the out of the way untouristy things, but this is not absolute. How can I get around the safest way possible for a single women? Is the metro safe? How about walking to and from it? Any tips out there?
solo travel to D.C.
View all United States activity »
- 1 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Madison Square Garden
- 4 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 9 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 St. Augustine, Florida
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 14 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 15 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 16 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 19 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 20 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 PRIDE OF AMERICA