My husband and I are searching for area to spend the month of January, to get away from upstate NY. 60's temp is fine. We do not want a desolate are? Ay suggestions?
Snowbird areas in South Carolina and Georgia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 3 WISCONSIN
- 4 SF to DR? WTH!
- 5 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 6 rain in Kauai
- 7 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 10 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 11 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 12 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 Jersey City Parking
- 15 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 Kennebunkport and....?
- 18 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 20 Washington, DC to Boston
- 21 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 24 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 25 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?