My husband and I are searching for area to spend the month of January, to get away from upstate NY. 60's temp is fine. We do not want a desolate are? Ay suggestions?
Snowbird areas in South Carolina and Georgia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 5 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 6 Philly
- 7 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 8 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 9 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 13 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Pub with food in Seattle
- 16 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 17 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 18 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 19 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 20 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 21 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!