My husband and I are searching for area to spend the month of January, to get away from upstate NY. 60's temp is fine. We do not want a desolate are? Ay suggestions?
Snowbird areas in South Carolina and Georgia
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 San Diego parks and attractions
- 4 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 7 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 8 Alaska
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 13 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 14 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 15 NYC theatre broadway
- 16 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 17 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 18 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 19 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 20 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 21 San Diego grocery stores
- 22 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 23 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles