We happen to live pretty close to Seaside, Florida. We love everything about Seaside. It's close to the beach. You can rent bikes. Everything is within walking distance - restaurants, entertainment, shopping. Although it's geared towards tourists, it's a quieter vibe. No mini golf or t-shirt shops or arcades. We love that about it and often spend a lazy Saturday morning in the area.
What I'm looking for is something similar but a little farther from home - somewhere on the east coast of the US (Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas). A small beach town where we can park our car (for the most part), rent bikes, shop, eat, and generally relax.
Any ideas? I'm tagging those four states (with apologies for the cross posts - mods please remove if I did the wrong thing).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting New York State
- 2 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 3 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 4 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 5 Read the Facts and Reviews Of NO2 Max
- 6 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/brainup-iq/
- 7 http://gojixtremesitebrazil.com/oxinovao/
- 8 begin producing development that is good.
- 9 Anti-Aging Skin Cream For Men
- 10 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 11 Best Antique Dealers in FL
- 12 Alaska
- 13 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/bisou-moisturizer-cream/
- 14 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 15 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/arcaderm-hydrating-serum/
- 16 http://probiomaxmexico.com/brainup-iq/
- 17 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/bisou-eye-serum/
- 18 Martha's Vineyard. Nantucket/ Maine/ Cape cod
- 19 http://www.thecrazymass.com/trinoxid/
- 20 MegaDrox - Increase Your Muscle Strength and Mass
- 21 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 22 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 23 http://www.healthbeautyfacts.com/breast-actives-reviews/
- 24 http://www.legalhealthproducts.com/nuviante-reviews/
- 25 http://luxmuscle.com/juvalux/