We happen to live pretty close to Seaside, Florida. We love everything about Seaside. It's close to the beach. You can rent bikes. Everything is within walking distance - restaurants, entertainment, shopping. Although it's geared towards tourists, it's a quieter vibe. No mini golf or t-shirt shops or arcades. We love that about it and often spend a lazy Saturday morning in the area.
What I'm looking for is something similar but a little farther from home - somewhere on the east coast of the US (Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas). A small beach town where we can park our car (for the most part), rent bikes, shop, eat, and generally relax.
Any ideas? I'm tagging those four states (with apologies for the cross posts - mods please remove if I did the wrong thing).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.drozdietplan.com/nitro-boost-max/
- 2 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 3 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 4 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 5 Flower Piano
- 6 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 7 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 8 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 9 Maine weather and temps
- 10 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 11 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 12 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 13 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 14 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 15 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 16 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 17 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 18 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 19 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 20 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 21 Alcatrez sold out
- 22 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 23 WA to CT
- 24 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 25 Kids missing three weeks of school.