We happen to live pretty close to Seaside, Florida. We love everything about Seaside. It's close to the beach. You can rent bikes. Everything is within walking distance - restaurants, entertainment, shopping. Although it's geared towards tourists, it's a quieter vibe. No mini golf or t-shirt shops or arcades. We love that about it and often spend a lazy Saturday morning in the area.
What I'm looking for is something similar but a little farther from home - somewhere on the east coast of the US (Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas). A small beach town where we can park our car (for the most part), rent bikes, shop, eat, and generally relax.
Any ideas? I'm tagging those four states (with apologies for the cross posts - mods please remove if I did the wrong thing).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 2 http://basiccleanseplus.com/brainmaxx/
- 3 http://newmusclesupplements.com/x-nitro-force/
- 4 lucienne # http://buywrinklereduceronline.com/lucienne-skin-cream/
- 5 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 6 California/Yosemite
- 7 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 8 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 9 Uber availability on Long Island
- 10 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 11 Fall in Ozarks
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 14 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 15 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 16 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 17 Fort Myers Area
- 18 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 19 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 20 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 21 San Fran
- 22 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 23 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 24 San Diego, mission valley
- 25 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME