I'm new to this forum, hope you guys can point me in the right direction.
Start March 23rd, I'm planning a week long family trip to the Skyline Driver and Blue Ridge Parkway. We'll be driving up from Jacksonville, FL. This trip will be relaxing, no hurry and if a week is not enough, we'll continue it some other time.
The only thing we would like to visit are a couple of winerys, caves, short hikes to waterfalls, popular landmarks. I would like this to be a trip the kids can enjoy. Maybe canoe or kayak, other activies for them.
If you were to do a trip like this, how would you do it? Can you recommend sites to visit? I'm just starting my research on the web.
Thanks in advance,
Skyline Drive - Blue Ridge Parkway 03/23 - 03/30
- 1 Hotels in New Orleans
- 2 Great Beach's
- 3 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 4 Updates from Hanalei
- 5 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 6 One day in NYC
- 7 National Parks?
- 8 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 9 Death Valley in November
- 10 Columbus food !
- 11 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 12 Blue ridge parkway
- 13 Minnesota State Fair
- 14 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 15 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 16 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 17 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 18 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 19 Fires in Colorado
- 20 Seattle in July
- 21 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 24 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 25 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations