I'm new to this forum, hope you guys can point me in the right direction.
Start March 23rd, I'm planning a week long family trip to the Skyline Driver and Blue Ridge Parkway. We'll be driving up from Jacksonville, FL. This trip will be relaxing, no hurry and if a week is not enough, we'll continue it some other time.
The only thing we would like to visit are a couple of winerys, caves, short hikes to waterfalls, popular landmarks. I would like this to be a trip the kids can enjoy. Maybe canoe or kayak, other activies for them.
If you were to do a trip like this, how would you do it? Can you recommend sites to visit? I'm just starting my research on the web.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthybooklet.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 3 http://elevategffacts.com/blazeray-tactical-flashlight/
- 4 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 5 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 6 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 7 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 8 Staying outside DC
- 9 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 10 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 11 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 12 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 15 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 16 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 17 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 18 Road trip
- 19 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 20 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 21 Getting married to a French man
- 22 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 23 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 24 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 25 Phantom Ranch and....