I'm new to this forum, hope you guys can point me in the right direction.
Start March 23rd, I'm planning a week long family trip to the Skyline Driver and Blue Ridge Parkway. We'll be driving up from Jacksonville, FL. This trip will be relaxing, no hurry and if a week is not enough, we'll continue it some other time.
The only thing we would like to visit are a couple of winerys, caves, short hikes to waterfalls, popular landmarks. I would like this to be a trip the kids can enjoy. Maybe canoe or kayak, other activies for them.
If you were to do a trip like this, how would you do it? Can you recommend sites to visit? I'm just starting my research on the web.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/zytek-xl/
- 2 파워볼시스템배팅 ◐ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코 드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 4 Lunch in Central Park
- 5 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 6 My travels to Monument Valley
- 7 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 8 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 9 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 10 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 11 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 12 Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Oregon Coast road trip
- 14 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 15 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 16 Miami for 2 days
- 17 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 18 How much cash do you travel with?
- 19 Food Festival Tour
- 20 Boston area hotels
- 21 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 22 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 23 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 24 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 25 Seattle weather: not a troll