I'm new to this forum, hope you guys can point me in the right direction.
Start March 23rd, I'm planning a week long family trip to the Skyline Driver and Blue Ridge Parkway. We'll be driving up from Jacksonville, FL. This trip will be relaxing, no hurry and if a week is not enough, we'll continue it some other time.
The only thing we would like to visit are a couple of winerys, caves, short hikes to waterfalls, popular landmarks. I would like this to be a trip the kids can enjoy. Maybe canoe or kayak, other activies for them.
If you were to do a trip like this, how would you do it? Can you recommend sites to visit? I'm just starting my research on the web.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which to Choose MT Baker or Cle Elum Lake
- 2 Chicago Charter Yacht Rentals: The Sophisticated Lady
- 3 USA family tour
- 4 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 6 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 7 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 8 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 9 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 10 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 11 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 12 Costco Travel
- 13 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 14 Philly Itinerary Help
- 15 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 16 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 17 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 18 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 19 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 20 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 21 4 days road trip southern New England
- 22 trip out west horses and rafting
- 23 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 24 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 25 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING