I'm new to this forum, hope you guys can point me in the right direction.
Start March 23rd, I'm planning a week long family trip to the Skyline Driver and Blue Ridge Parkway. We'll be driving up from Jacksonville, FL. This trip will be relaxing, no hurry and if a week is not enough, we'll continue it some other time.
The only thing we would like to visit are a couple of winerys, caves, short hikes to waterfalls, popular landmarks. I would like this to be a trip the kids can enjoy. Maybe canoe or kayak, other activies for them.
If you were to do a trip like this, how would you do it? Can you recommend sites to visit? I'm just starting my research on the web.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 2 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 5 Touring Hearst Castle
- 6 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 7 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 8 San Francisco
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 11 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 12 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 13 Angels Landing
- 14 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 15 NY State Assembly Internship
- 16 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 17 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 18 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 19 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 20 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 21 Arlington funeral plans
- 22 White Christmas
- 23 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 24 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 25 Grand Canyon