I'm new to this forum, hope you guys can point me in the right direction.
Start March 23rd, I'm planning a week long family trip to the Skyline Driver and Blue Ridge Parkway. We'll be driving up from Jacksonville, FL. This trip will be relaxing, no hurry and if a week is not enough, we'll continue it some other time.
The only thing we would like to visit are a couple of winerys, caves, short hikes to waterfalls, popular landmarks. I would like this to be a trip the kids can enjoy. Maybe canoe or kayak, other activies for them.
If you were to do a trip like this, how would you do it? Can you recommend sites to visit? I'm just starting my research on the web.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017
- 2 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 3 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 4 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 5 Restaurant & Cocktail Bars
- 6 Newark long term parking
- 7 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 8 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 9 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 10 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 11 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 12 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 13 Visting a friend during layover
- 14 florida gulf coast
- 15 Alaska trip itinerary
- 16 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 17 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 18 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 19 Road trip advice needed please
- 20 Chicago restaurants
- 21 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 22 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 23 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 24 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 25 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers