I'm new to this forum, hope you guys can point me in the right direction.
Start March 23rd, I'm planning a week long family trip to the Skyline Driver and Blue Ridge Parkway. We'll be driving up from Jacksonville, FL. This trip will be relaxing, no hurry and if a week is not enough, we'll continue it some other time.
The only thing we would like to visit are a couple of winerys, caves, short hikes to waterfalls, popular landmarks. I would like this to be a trip the kids can enjoy. Maybe canoe or kayak, other activies for them.
If you were to do a trip like this, how would you do it? Can you recommend sites to visit? I'm just starting my research on the web.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.wecareskincare.com/pure-rejuve/
- 2 California road trip
- 3 Tony’s Locksmith Inc
- 4 IS IT SAFE TO USE?
- 5 Florida with a 2 year old
- 6 Colorado itinerary
- 7 Oregon Coast question
- 8 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 9 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 10 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 11 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 12 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 13 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 14 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 15 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 16 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 17 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 18 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 19 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 20 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 21 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 22 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 25 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley