We are staying at the Silver Cloud Inn Lake Union, Seattle, over the 4th Of July. Could anyone recommend some nice restaurants that are close by--even within walking distance?Thanks.
silver cloud inn lake union--nearby restaurants??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston area -- nature
- 2 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 3 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 4 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 5 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 6 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 SFO black friday traffic
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 11 California & French Polynesia
- 12 General Utah planning questions
- 13 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 14 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 15 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 16 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 17 Dining in Manhattan
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 American Honeymoon in March
- 20 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 21 How to dress in Vegas
- 22 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 25 St Patrick's renovations