I will fly to Chicago in the middle of June for 5 days. I will arrive at O"Hare Airport and I will stay approximately 40 miles west of Downtown. What are your recommendations to visit in Chicago? Actually, I am not planning to rent a car because I will borrow one of a friend or go downtown by train if possible.
Thank you for your support and suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://menintalk.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement-formula/
- 2 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 3 Roadtrip July 2017
- 4 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 5 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 6 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 7 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 8 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 9 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 10 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 11 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 12 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 13 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 14 Retiring to Tucson
- 15 10 days vacation in California
- 16 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 17 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 18 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 19 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 20 Utah National Parks visit
- 21 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 22 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 23 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 24 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 25 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?