I will fly to Chicago in the middle of June for 5 days. I will arrive at O"Hare Airport and I will stay approximately 40 miles west of Downtown. What are your recommendations to visit in Chicago? Actually, I am not planning to rent a car because I will borrow one of a friend or go downtown by train if possible.
Thank you for your support and suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/duoslim-forskolin/
- 2 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 3 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 4 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 5 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 6 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 7 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 8 JFK to Washington
- 9 About Us
- 10 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 11 Where to live in the North East
- 12 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 13 Houston during hurricane
- 14 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 15 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 16 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 17 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 18 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 19 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 20 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 21 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 22 Maui and Kauai
- 23 Phoenix for the weekend
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Girls Trip to Chicago