I will fly to Chicago in the middle of June for 5 days. I will arrive at O"Hare Airport and I will stay approximately 40 miles west of Downtown. What are your recommendations to visit in Chicago? Actually, I am not planning to rent a car because I will borrow one of a friend or go downtown by train if possible.
Thank you for your support and suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 2 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 3 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 4 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 5 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 6 Returned from Sedona
- 7 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 8 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 9 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 10 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 11 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 12 Centra Coast Wildlife
- 13 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 14 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 15 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 16 Western U.S. Road trip
- 17 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 18 Martha's Vineyard area
- 19 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 20 Awesome Things to do in Door County in the Summer
- 21 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 22 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 23 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 24 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 25 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park