I will fly to Chicago in the middle of June for 5 days. I will arrive at O"Hare Airport and I will stay approximately 40 miles west of Downtown. What are your recommendations to visit in Chicago? Actually, I am not planning to rent a car because I will borrow one of a friend or go downtown by train if possible.
Thank you for your support and suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 2 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 3 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 4 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 5 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 6 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 7 Road trip from and back to New York
- 8 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 9 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 10 Berkshires with a toddler
- 11 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 12 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 13 hilicopter tour oahu
- 14 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 15 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 16 Best way to see Oahu
- 17 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 18 CA coast road trip with kids
- 19 Vegas/California May 2016
- 20 Minnesota to Colorado
- 21 Pittsburgh Trip
- 22 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 23 Summer 2016 Group Vacation with young kids
- 24 Best centrally located hotel to see Santa Monica and Universal Studios?
- 25 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3