Visiting mid-October for Michigan's game against Indiana - need suggestions for hotel, VRBO, motel, other lodging...will train over from Chicago, staying Friday and Saturday nights - would like to stay within walking distance (2 miles) of the stadium, although will entertain a greater distance and a cab/bus ride if suggested accommodations are enticing
Short Stay in Ann Arbor for football weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA trip
- 2 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 3 Breckenridge in October
- 4 NBA tickets??
- 5 Chicago Questions
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 Orlando for Work
- 8 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 9 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 10 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 11 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 12 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 13 charlotte
- 14 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 17 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 19 camaro hire in waikiki
- 20 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 21 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 22 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 23 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Ski Season Underway in Colorado