Visiting mid-October for Michigan's game against Indiana - need suggestions for hotel, VRBO, motel, other lodging...will train over from Chicago, staying Friday and Saturday nights - would like to stay within walking distance (2 miles) of the stadium, although will entertain a greater distance and a cab/bus ride if suggested accommodations are enticing
Short Stay in Ann Arbor for football weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 2 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 3 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 4 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 7 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 8 WISCONSIN
- 9 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 10 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 13 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 14 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 Brooklyn why?
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 21 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 24 Dining in D.C.
- 25 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and