I've lived in DC forever and I've been on a huge number of scenic drives in about a 100 mile radius of DC. However, I'm sure that there must be some great road trips that I don't know about. What I'm looking for would be country roads that maybe go to a small town perhaps with a place to stop for lunch or dinner. Anyone have any hidden gems in the DC area (MD, VA or PA) for beautiful spring driving? Thanks
Scenic Drives around DC in MD or VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 4 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 5 Moving to CT
- 6 Hotels Philly
- 7 Northwest USA
- 8 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 9 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 10 Ackislander
- 11 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 12 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 13 san diego or nearby area
- 14 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 15 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 16 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 LA for a day and a half
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 Texas
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 25 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks