I've lived in DC forever and I've been on a huge number of scenic drives in about a 100 mile radius of DC. However, I'm sure that there must be some great road trips that I don't know about. What I'm looking for would be country roads that maybe go to a small town perhaps with a place to stop for lunch or dinner. Anyone have any hidden gems in the DC area (MD, VA or PA) for beautiful spring driving? Thanks
Scenic Drives around DC in MD or VA
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Priceline, WARNING
- 4 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 5 Less commercial beach?
- 6 Washington Wineries
- 7 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 8 New York City Parking
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 12 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 13 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 14 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 15 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 16 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 19 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants