I've lived in DC forever and I've been on a huge number of scenic drives in about a 100 mile radius of DC. However, I'm sure that there must be some great road trips that I don't know about. What I'm looking for would be country roads that maybe go to a small town perhaps with a place to stop for lunch or dinner. Anyone have any hidden gems in the DC area (MD, VA or PA) for beautiful spring driving? Thanks
Scenic Drives around DC in MD or VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 2 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 3 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 4 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 5 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 6 Best Destination in USA
- 7 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 8 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 9 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 10 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 11 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 12 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 13 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 14 x mas
- 15 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 16 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 17 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 18 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 19 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 20 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 21 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 22 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 23 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 24 New Orleans help please
- 25 Better cooking store in Seattle