I've lived in DC forever and I've been on a huge number of scenic drives in about a 100 mile radius of DC. However, I'm sure that there must be some great road trips that I don't know about. What I'm looking for would be country roads that maybe go to a small town perhaps with a place to stop for lunch or dinner. Anyone have any hidden gems in the DC area (MD, VA or PA) for beautiful spring driving? Thanks
Scenic Drives around DC in MD or VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 2 Houston in September
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 5 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 6 Road Trip
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 9 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 10 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 11 Whale watching
- 12 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 13 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 14 palm desert, CA
- 15 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 16 New York Trip
- 17 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 19 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 20 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 21 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 24 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 25 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada