I've lived in DC forever and I've been on a huge number of scenic drives in about a 100 mile radius of DC. However, I'm sure that there must be some great road trips that I don't know about. What I'm looking for would be country roads that maybe go to a small town perhaps with a place to stop for lunch or dinner. Anyone have any hidden gems in the DC area (MD, VA or PA) for beautiful spring driving? Thanks
Scenic Drives around DC in MD or VA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 3 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 4 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 5 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 Jersey City Parking
- 9 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 10 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 11 SF to DR? WTH!
- 12 Kennebunkport and....?
- 13 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 15 Washington, DC to Boston
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Where to go in Maine?
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 19 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 20 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 21 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 22 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 23 Kennedy Space Center
- 24 San Diego Trip Report
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?