We will be in Santa Fe for a quick stop on Sunday, Sept. 11th. I know the Historical/Hysterical parade is taking place that afternoon and was wondering if anyone can give me information on how much impact the parade will have on visiting the plaza area and parking. We're heading down from the Dolores, CO area in the morning and overnighting in Santa Fe before catching a flight from Albq. the next day. We probably won't get to Santa Fe until midday at the earliest. Thanks for any advice.
Santa Fe parking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 2 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 3 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 4 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 15 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 16 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 19 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 American Honeymoon in March