We will be in Santa Fe for a quick stop on Sunday, Sept. 11th. I know the Historical/Hysterical parade is taking place that afternoon and was wondering if anyone can give me information on how much impact the parade will have on visiting the plaza area and parking. We're heading down from the Dolores, CO area in the morning and overnighting in Santa Fe before catching a flight from Albq. the next day. We probably won't get to Santa Fe until midday at the earliest. Thanks for any advice.
Santa Fe parking
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 D.C. in a day
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Door County
- 6 10 Days in Maine
- 7 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 8 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 9 Using public transit in San Diego
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 Boston Area College Tour
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 16 A Visit to Charleston
- 17 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 18 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 19 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 20 Help with NYC transit
- 21 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 22 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 23 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 24 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 25 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California