We will be in Santa Fe for a quick stop on Sunday, Sept. 11th. I know the Historical/Hysterical parade is taking place that afternoon and was wondering if anyone can give me information on how much impact the parade will have on visiting the plaza area and parking. We're heading down from the Dolores, CO area in the morning and overnighting in Santa Fe before catching a flight from Albq. the next day. We probably won't get to Santa Fe until midday at the earliest. Thanks for any advice.
Santa Fe parking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 Family Camp in Maine
- 5 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 6 New York City Restaurants
- 7 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 8 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 9 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 15 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 16 Phoenix restaurants
- 17 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 18 Travel West Coast
- 19 Timeshare Nightmares
- 20 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 21 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 22 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 23 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 24 Brooklyn why?
- 25 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!