My honey and I are in our early 60's and will be visiting SJ for a couple of days to celebrate our anniversary. We are looking for a nice, classy restaurant (pastas, seafood, steak) AND somewhere to go to after dinner where we can enjoy a piano bar or some jazz and an after dinner drink. We are not looking for your typical night club, but rather, a "grown up" place where we can hear each other talk without screaming at one another. Any suggestions?
San Jose, CA...need a CLASSY restaurant and after dinner music
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 3 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 4 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 5 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 6 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 7 Asheville NC without a car
- 8 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 11 Myrtle Beach
- 12 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 13 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 14 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 19 Washington DC Metro
- 20 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 25 Travel West Coast