Am traveling to the U.S form Australia for 2 months, doing the east coast with friends. Then going west.
Going to be in San fransisco for 3 days then driving wherever to eventually end up in Chicago. I have 2 weeks for this trip and would appreciate any suggestions.
Will be traveling alone for this part of the trip.
Am not the fittest person so camping and long walks definetly out.
Thanking you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Finding Steve Perry
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 3 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 4 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 5 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 6 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 7 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 8 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 9 Hiking 'the wave'
- 10 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 11 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 12 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 13 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 14 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 15 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 16 las vegas anyone
- 17 Restaurant Help Needed
- 18 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 19 Foliage in Vermont
- 20 las vegas anyone
- 21 Grand Canyon
- 22 Washington DC
- 23 New England itinerary help
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend