Am traveling to the U.S form Australia for 2 months, doing the east coast with friends. Then going west.
Going to be in San fransisco for 3 days then driving wherever to eventually end up in Chicago. I have 2 weeks for this trip and would appreciate any suggestions.
Will be traveling alone for this part of the trip.
Am not the fittest person so camping and long walks definetly out.
Thanking you in advance.
San Fransisco to Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 6 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 7 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 11 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 12 West Maui Restaurants
- 13 San Diego Little Italy
- 14 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 Healdsburg tips
- 22 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 Where to add a few days in Colorado?