Am traveling to the U.S form Australia for 2 months, doing the east coast with friends. Then going west.
Going to be in San fransisco for 3 days then driving wherever to eventually end up in Chicago. I have 2 weeks for this trip and would appreciate any suggestions.
Will be traveling alone for this part of the trip.
Am not the fittest person so camping and long walks definetly out.
Thanking you in advance.
San Fransisco to Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 2 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 3 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 4 Road trip itinerary
- 5 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 6 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 7 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 8 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 11 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 12 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 13 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 14 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 15 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 16 Apartment Rentals DC
- 17 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 18 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 19 Two airports to choose from?
- 20 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 21 Burlington VT day trip
- 22 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 23 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 24 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 25 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton