Am traveling to the U.S form Australia for 2 months, doing the east coast with friends. Then going west.
Going to be in San fransisco for 3 days then driving wherever to eventually end up in Chicago. I have 2 weeks for this trip and would appreciate any suggestions.
Will be traveling alone for this part of the trip.
Am not the fittest person so camping and long walks definetly out.
Thanking you in advance.
San Fransisco to Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego parks and attractions
- 2 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 3 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 6 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 7 united and carry-ons
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 11 Cape Cod in early April
- 12 USA with a 3 year old
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 18 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 19 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 20 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 21 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 22 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 23 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 24 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 25 Restaurants in Charleston, SC