Am traveling to the U.S form Australia for 2 months, doing the east coast with friends. Then going west.
Going to be in San fransisco for 3 days then driving wherever to eventually end up in Chicago. I have 2 weeks for this trip and would appreciate any suggestions.
Will be traveling alone for this part of the trip.
Am not the fittest person so camping and long walks definetly out.
Thanking you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 New York City
- 3 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 4 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 5 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 6 Relocating to the Deep South
- 7 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 8 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 9 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 10 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 11 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 12 Arlington funeral plans
- 13 destin resorts
- 14 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 15 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 16 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 17 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 18 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 19 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 20 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 21 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 22 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 23 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 24 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 25 Airfares in the 1970's