Am traveling to the U.S form Australia for 2 months, doing the east coast with friends. Then going west.
Going to be in San fransisco for 3 days then driving wherever to eventually end up in Chicago. I have 2 weeks for this trip and would appreciate any suggestions.
Will be traveling alone for this part of the trip.
Am not the fittest person so camping and long walks definetly out.
Thanking you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 2 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 3 Advice Albuquerque, Taos,Santa fe
- 4 Southwest US vacation help
- 5 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 6 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 7 Inviting all friends to get “Hawaii fix” on September 5, Saturday
- 8 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 9 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 10 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 11 Things to do in La Jolla
- 12 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 13 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 14 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 15 Need itinerary suggestions for coastal ME trip mid October
- 16 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 17 Lake Powell
- 18 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 19 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 20 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 21 Mississippi gulf coast
- 22 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 23 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 24 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 25 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary