Am traveling to the U.S form Australia for 2 months, doing the east coast with friends. Then going west.
Going to be in San fransisco for 3 days then driving wherever to eventually end up in Chicago. I have 2 weeks for this trip and would appreciate any suggestions.
Will be traveling alone for this part of the trip.
Am not the fittest person so camping and long walks definetly out.
Thanking you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 2 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 3 North California/South Oregon
- 4 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 5 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 6 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 7 driving RT 66
- 8 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 9 Long Weekend in Denver
- 10 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 11 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 12 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 13 Birthday vacation ideas
- 14 From Newark to Manhattan
- 15 once in a lifetime
- 16 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 17 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 18 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 19 Hotels Houston
- 20 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 21 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 22 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 23 Monument Valley
- 24 Sedona lodging
- 25 Northern California 13-day Itinerary