Am traveling to the U.S form Australia for 2 months, doing the east coast with friends. Then going west.
Going to be in San fransisco for 3 days then driving wherever to eventually end up in Chicago. I have 2 weeks for this trip and would appreciate any suggestions.
Will be traveling alone for this part of the trip.
Am not the fittest person so camping and long walks definetly out.
Thanking you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 2 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 3 trip to Acadia National Park
- 4 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 5 September southwest utah
- 6 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 7 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 8 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 9 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 10 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 11 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
- 12 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 13 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 14 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 15 Charleston and Asheville
- 16 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 17 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 18 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 19 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 20 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 21 Visa, Greencard advice
- 22 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 23 march anniversary trip
- 24 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 25 cruise to Alaska including Denali