Am traveling to the U.S form Australia for 2 months, doing the east coast with friends. Then going west.
Going to be in San fransisco for 3 days then driving wherever to eventually end up in Chicago. I have 2 weeks for this trip and would appreciate any suggestions.
Will be traveling alone for this part of the trip.
Am not the fittest person so camping and long walks definetly out.
Thanking you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 2 Nashville 2016
- 3 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 4 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 5 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 6 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 7 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 8 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 9 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 10 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 11 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 12 Colorado - Photography
- 13 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 14 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 15 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 16 Where to stay in NYC
- 17 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 18 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 19 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 20 motorcycle ride
- 21 Hotel Monaco
- 22 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 23 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 24 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 25 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions