Am traveling to the U.S form Australia for 2 months, doing the east coast with friends. Then going west.
Going to be in San fransisco for 3 days then driving wherever to eventually end up in Chicago. I have 2 weeks for this trip and would appreciate any suggestions.
Will be traveling alone for this part of the trip.
Am not the fittest person so camping and long walks definetly out.
Thanking you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 2 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 3 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 4 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 5 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 6 North Carolina Coast
- 7 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 8 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 9 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 10 NYC with wheelchair
- 11 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 12 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 13 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 14 Hapuna beach, big island
- 15 myrtle beach
- 16 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 17 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 18 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 19 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 20 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 21 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 22 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 23 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 24 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 25 New Orleans logistics