Am traveling to the U.S form Australia for 2 months, doing the east coast with friends. Then going west.
Going to be in San fransisco for 3 days then driving wherever to eventually end up in Chicago. I have 2 weeks for this trip and would appreciate any suggestions.
Will be traveling alone for this part of the trip.
Am not the fittest person so camping and long walks definetly out.
Thanking you in advance.
San Fransisco to Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 4 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 5 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 6 Las Vegas in March
- 7 Kauai Garden tours
- 8 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 9 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 10 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 11 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Vail, Aspen, or Park City?
- 14 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 15 Hana hotels in August
- 16 from Moab to Bryce
- 17 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 20 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Berkshires
- 23 Spring Break in Charleston
- 24 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 25 Jersey Shore to NYC?