Am traveling to the U.S form Australia for 2 months, doing the east coast with friends. Then going west.
Going to be in San fransisco for 3 days then driving wherever to eventually end up in Chicago. I have 2 weeks for this trip and would appreciate any suggestions.
Will be traveling alone for this part of the trip.
Am not the fittest person so camping and long walks definetly out.
Thanking you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Layover
- 2 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 3 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 4 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 5 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 6 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 7 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 8 Seattle?
- 9 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 10 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 11 First Trip to New Mexico
- 12 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 13 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 14 Airport Advice for GNP
- 15 Day trips from Boston
- 16 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 17 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 18 November redwoods trip
- 19 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 20 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 21 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 22 Southern history- walkable cities
- 23 Wedding gifts?
- 24 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 25 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food