Am traveling to the U.S form Australia for 2 months, doing the east coast with friends. Then going west.
Going to be in San fransisco for 3 days then driving wherever to eventually end up in Chicago. I have 2 weeks for this trip and would appreciate any suggestions.
Will be traveling alone for this part of the trip.
Am not the fittest person so camping and long walks definetly out.
Thanking you in advance.
San Fransisco to Chicago
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Marais?
- 2 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 3 adams morgan - safety
- 4 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 5 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 6 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 7 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 8 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 9 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 10 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 11 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 12 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 13 Las Vegas must sees
- 14 Morning in miami
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 18 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 21 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 22 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 23 US Southwest
- 24 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 25 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley