Am traveling to the U.S form Australia for 2 months, doing the east coast with friends. Then going west.
Going to be in San fransisco for 3 days then driving wherever to eventually end up in Chicago. I have 2 weeks for this trip and would appreciate any suggestions.
Will be traveling alone for this part of the trip.
Am not the fittest person so camping and long walks definetly out.
Thanking you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 2 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 3 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 4 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 5 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 6 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 7 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 8 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 9 Steamboat in August
- 10 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 11 MN lake home rental needed
- 12 Desert Southwest
- 13 Salt lake to boulder ideas
- 14 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 15 Hawaii, January 2017.
- 16 Your favourite places in New York City
- 17 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 18 Napa valley getaway
- 19 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 20 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 21 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 24 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 25 Extended weekend beach get away