We are planning a trip to San Diego with 2 kids: age 5 and 7. I would like to take them to San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park (recommendations of what to hit in the park), Sea World?? and LEGOLAND. I am wondering how days we would need here then taking a road trip up Highway 1 leisurely to San Francisco. (I read in other forums a week is much too long for San Diego.) Where is a good spot in between San Diego and San Fran to stop overnight? Would Big Sur be a good stopping area? I would like to see more coastal "things" along the way up. I have been to San Francisco and have been to Carmel, Yosemite, and Napa Valley (visiting family in San Francisco and flying out from there). Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 You can safely take Xplosive Vital Male Enhancement on a daily basis.
- 2 Are You Looking Updated sports news?
- 3 Easy way to get Beatiful body shape with ExoSlim
- 4 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 5 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 6 http://www.toptryloburn.com/aviqua-anti-aging-cream/
- 7 http://www.crevalorsite.com/xplosive-vital-reviews/
- 8 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 9 California/Yosemite
- 10 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 11 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 12 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 13 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 14 Uber availability on Long Island
- 15 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 16 Fall in Ozarks
- 17 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 20 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 21 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 22 Fort Myers Area
- 23 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 24 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 25 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging