We are planning a trip to San Diego with 2 kids: age 5 and 7. I would like to take them to San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park (recommendations of what to hit in the park), Sea World?? and LEGOLAND. I am wondering how days we would need here then taking a road trip up Highway 1 leisurely to San Francisco. (I read in other forums a week is much too long for San Diego.) Where is a good spot in between San Diego and San Fran to stop overnight? Would Big Sur be a good stopping area? I would like to see more coastal "things" along the way up. I have been to San Francisco and have been to Carmel, Yosemite, and Napa Valley (visiting family in San Francisco and flying out from there). Any suggestions will be appreciated.
San Diego road trip in August with 2 toddlers
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 3 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 4 National Parks?
- 5 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 6 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 7 Marcola?
- 8 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 9 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 10 Updates from Hanalei
- 11 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 12 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 13 Columbus food !
- 14 Hotels in New Orleans
- 15 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 16 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 17 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 18 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 19 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 20 Logan Express
- 21 Great Beach's
- 22 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 23 Death Valley in November
- 24 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 25 Blue ridge parkway