We recently relocated from Florida to the DC area. Before we get transferred again, we plan to take a 2 week summer vacation trip (July or August 2012) driving from DC up to Maine. Can anyone suggest the "not to miss" highlights for this type of trip? Our kids are 8 and 5 and love outdoors/cities/museums/history/pretty much everything. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 2 http://www.supplementrocket.com/muscle-booster-pure/
- 3 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/total-control-garcinia/
- 4 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/choice-eye-cream/
- 5 Maintained your body by Cellulite Buster Program
- 6 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 7 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/garcinia-super-slim-100/
- 8 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/derma-vitalift/
- 9 http://lumalifteye.com/eco-maxx-anti-aging-cream/
- 10 Nilichik Ak.
- 11 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 12 Las vegas +21
- 13 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 14 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 17 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 18 A day in Boston
- 19 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 20 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 21 Newport , RI
- 22 Steamboat in August
- 23 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 24 Depot Bay OR
- 25 South beach Miami to Key west driving map