We recently relocated from Florida to the DC area. Before we get transferred again, we plan to take a 2 week summer vacation trip (July or August 2012) driving from DC up to Maine. Can anyone suggest the "not to miss" highlights for this type of trip? Our kids are 8 and 5 and love outdoors/cities/museums/history/pretty much everything. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 2 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 3 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 4 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 5 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 6 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 7 40th in Key West
- 8 What to do in New York?
- 9 When do school start again in August?
- 10 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 11 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 12 Disney for Florida residents
- 13 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 14 Our Boston Getaway
- 15 Yosemite
- 16 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 17 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 18 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 19 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 20 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 21 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 22 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 23 What to do in San Diego
- 24 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 25 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?