We recently relocated from Florida to the DC area. Before we get transferred again, we plan to take a 2 week summer vacation trip (July or August 2012) driving from DC up to Maine. Can anyone suggest the "not to miss" highlights for this type of trip? Our kids are 8 and 5 and love outdoors/cities/museums/history/pretty much everything. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementsbook.org/testoultra-testosterone-enhancer/
- 2 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 5 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Honeymoon out west.
- 8 Retiring to Tucson
- 9 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 10 USA, Trip to the south
- 11 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 12 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 15 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 16 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 17 Big Sure in June
- 18 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Roadtrip July 2017
- 21 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 22 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 23 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help