We recently relocated from Florida to the DC area. Before we get transferred again, we plan to take a 2 week summer vacation trip (July or August 2012) driving from DC up to Maine. Can anyone suggest the "not to miss" highlights for this type of trip? Our kids are 8 and 5 and love outdoors/cities/museums/history/pretty much everything. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 2 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 3 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 7 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 8 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 9 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 10 Trinity Site, NM
- 11 Hotel in Reno
- 12 North Carolina airports
- 13 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 14 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 15 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 16 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 17 Boston to Naples florida
- 18 Retiring to Tucson
- 19 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 20 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 best health clubs with lap pools
- 23 10 days vacation in California
- 24 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 25 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine