My family & I are leaving in a few days for MB. We are driving our Inifinti QX56 which is a pretty large SUV. This is our first long road trip down south. We are inexperienced drivers in mountains & hills. Chicago is as flat as you can get & I see rain in the forecast! I am really nervous. When I GPS the location, I get 3 different sets of directions. Any suggestions on which route is best? We don't want to stray off the highways since this is all really new to us. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 2 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 3 Valdez, Alaska
- 4 Help with first time
- 5 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 6 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 7 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 8 Discounted Rental Car?
- 9 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 10 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 11 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 12 Inexpensive family getaways
- 13 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 14 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 15 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 16 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 17 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 18 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 19 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 20 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 21 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 22 Driving cross country tips
- 23 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 24 Atlanta Airport
- 25 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville