My family & I are leaving in a few days for MB. We are driving our Inifinti QX56 which is a pretty large SUV. This is our first long road trip down south. We are inexperienced drivers in mountains & hills. Chicago is as flat as you can get & I see rain in the forecast! I am really nervous. When I GPS the location, I get 3 different sets of directions. Any suggestions on which route is best? We don't want to stray off the highways since this is all really new to us. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nutrivix-it/
- 2 florida gulf coast
- 3 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 4 Maui, early August
- 5 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 6 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 7 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 8 Road trip advice needed please
- 9 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 10 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 11 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 12 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 13 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 14 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 15 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 16 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 17 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 20 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 21 Family Trip advice please?!
- 22 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 23 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 24 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 25 Restaurant Recs in Boston