My family & I are leaving in a few days for MB. We are driving our Inifinti QX56 which is a pretty large SUV. This is our first long road trip down south. We are inexperienced drivers in mountains & hills. Chicago is as flat as you can get & I see rain in the forecast! I am really nervous. When I GPS the location, I get 3 different sets of directions. Any suggestions on which route is best? We don't want to stray off the highways since this is all really new to us. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 2 Change planes in Atlanta
- 3 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 4 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 5 I95
- 6 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 7 Pt Everglades to fll
- 8 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 9 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 10 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 11 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 12 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 13 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 14 a short trip to san francisco
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 18 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 19 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 20 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 21 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 22 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 23 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 24 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 25 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE