My family & I are leaving in a few days for MB. We are driving our Inifinti QX56 which is a pretty large SUV. This is our first long road trip down south. We are inexperienced drivers in mountains & hills. Chicago is as flat as you can get & I see rain in the forecast! I am really nervous. When I GPS the location, I get 3 different sets of directions. Any suggestions on which route is best? We don't want to stray off the highways since this is all really new to us. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.facts4fitness.com/claire-hydrafirm-cream/
- 2 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 3 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 4 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 5 DC Restaurants
- 6 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 7 Short Oregon Trip
- 8 usa roadtrip
- 9 Hawaii and...where?
- 10 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 11 How much time in Badlands?
- 12 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 13 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 14 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 15 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 16 Chicago 2017
- 17 Christmas in Colorado
- 18 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 19 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 20 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 23 Marfa/Big Bend
- 24 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 25 JFK to Washington