My family & I are leaving in a few days for MB. We are driving our Inifinti QX56 which is a pretty large SUV. This is our first long road trip down south. We are inexperienced drivers in mountains & hills. Chicago is as flat as you can get & I see rain in the forecast! I am really nervous. When I GPS the location, I get 3 different sets of directions. Any suggestions on which route is best? We don't want to stray off the highways since this is all really new to us. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 2 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 3 Northern California Gardens.
- 4 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 5 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 6 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 8 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 9 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 10 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 11 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 12 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 13 Arches or Zion?
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 15 Dallas airport to bush library
- 16 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 17 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 18 wyoming, south dakota trip
- 19 Providence RI Waterfire
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 22 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 23 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 24 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 25 Orlando Baggage Storage