My family & I are leaving in a few days for MB. We are driving our Inifinti QX56 which is a pretty large SUV. This is our first long road trip down south. We are inexperienced drivers in mountains & hills. Chicago is as flat as you can get & I see rain in the forecast! I am really nervous. When I GPS the location, I get 3 different sets of directions. Any suggestions on which route is best? We don't want to stray off the highways since this is all really new to us. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 4 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 5 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 6 Retiring to Tucson
- 7 Trinity Site, NM
- 8 Santa Fe Itineray
- 9 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 10 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 11 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 12 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 13 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 14 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 15 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 16 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 17 Hotel in Reno
- 18 North Carolina airports
- 19 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 20 Boston to Naples florida
- 21 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 22 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 best health clubs with lap pools
- 25 10 days vacation in California