Hi. We are driving from Cape Cod to Myrtle Beach for April school vacation week, leaving on a Friday and plan on staying in D.C. Friday and Saturday night. We are a family of 4. Kids will be 10 and 13. Looking for advice on the best time to leave to avoid traffic and what not to miss while we are in D.C. We have one full day there on Saturday.
Road trip, from Cape Cod to Myrtle Beach stopping in D.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 6 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 7 SF to DR? WTH!
- 8 Washington, DC to Boston
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 11 Where to go in Maine?
- 12 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 13 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 14 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 15 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 16 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 17 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 18 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 19 rain in Kauai
- 20 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 21 Kennedy Space Center
- 22 San Diego Trip Report
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 25 NYC jazz with a minor