Hi. We are driving from Cape Cod to Myrtle Beach for April school vacation week, leaving on a Friday and plan on staying in D.C. Friday and Saturday night. We are a family of 4. Kids will be 10 and 13. Looking for advice on the best time to leave to avoid traffic and what not to miss while we are in D.C. We have one full day there on Saturday.
Road trip, from Cape Cod to Myrtle Beach stopping in D.C.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 4 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 5 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 6 Hotel near Miami airport
- 7 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 8 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 9 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 10 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Philly
- 13 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 14 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 15 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 18 Chicago trip
- 19 NYC IN AUGUST
- 20 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 21 culpepper
- 22 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 23 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 24 Fancy dining
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed