Will be meeting some friends in NYC, some of whom are going to a show at Lincoln Center, others planning just to go to a movie nearby. We're looking for some restaurant suggestions in the area. Nothing too expensive (less than $75 for 2 for dinner), open to various types of food other than seafood.Thanks in advance for your help.
restaurants near Lincoln Center, NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 4 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Alaska
- 7 San Diego grocery stores
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 11 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 12 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 16 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 19 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 20 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 21 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 22 Visiting Denver
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 25 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?