Anyone have rec for restaurants fairly close to Sprint Center. Will have car so we could drive but since we will be at basketball tournament we don't want to get too far away. When we were there 2 years ago the area immediately around the Center were just too crowded and more fast food oriented. Something nice but not necessarily fancy. Not barbeque. We will be staying in Country Club Plaza area so a rec for that area also. Thanks.
Restaurant recs near Sprint Center KC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 A day in Dallas
- 10 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 11 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 12 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 13 Door County Suggestions
- 14 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 15 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 16 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 17 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 18 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?