Anyone have rec for restaurants fairly close to Sprint Center. Will have car so we could drive but since we will be at basketball tournament we don't want to get too far away. When we were there 2 years ago the area immediately around the Center were just too crowded and more fast food oriented. Something nice but not necessarily fancy. Not barbeque. We will be staying in Country Club Plaza area so a rec for that area also. Thanks.
Restaurant recs near Sprint Center KC
- 1 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 2 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 3 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 4 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 5 Middlebury vt quickie
- 6 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 7 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 8 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 9 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 10 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 11 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 12 hello guys....
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 15 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 16 Albuquerque to Denver
- 17 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 18 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 21 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested