Anyone have rec for restaurants fairly close to Sprint Center. Will have car so we could drive but since we will be at basketball tournament we don't want to get too far away. When we were there 2 years ago the area immediately around the Center were just too crowded and more fast food oriented. Something nice but not necessarily fancy. Not barbeque. We will be staying in Country Club Plaza area so a rec for that area also. Thanks.
Restaurant recs near Sprint Center KC
View all United States activity »
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 5 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 6 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 7 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 8 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 9 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 10 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 11 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 12 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 13 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 16 Warm and don't Drive
- 17 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 18 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 19 Rockport, MA dining?
- 20 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 21 Princeville in January
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 24 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 25 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?