We are planning to relocate to Florida from Ohio and are not sure where we want to go. Myself, my husband, and my 4 yr old son will be moving. Of course schools are very important to me. I'd like to know where in Florida are hurricanes less prevalent? If at all possible I'd like to live coastal if its not too expensive, at least near a beach. Crime rate is also important to me and therefore I want to live in an area where crime is relatively low. I dont really want to live in a major tourists city, but am willing to live in possibly a suburb of one. How is the Daytona Beach area? Does that area at all fit the description of what I am looking for? I am currently in the domestic violence arena as far as work goes, I would like to remain in that area if at all possible, but I am also open to other opportunities. My husbands options are also open. My four year old currently attends a Christian school and I would like for him to keep that up wherever we move. Looking forward to warmer climates and talking my dad into moving because of his health. Any help from you would be appreciated.
Relocation to Florida...need help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Want know highqualitybuy Valentines Day Gifts?
- 2 Charleston, SC help
- 3 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 4 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 middlebury vt snow
- 7 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 8 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 9 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 10 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 11 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 12 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 13 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 14 Deep South sept 2015
- 15 Self guided White House tour
- 16 Northwest USA
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 19 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 20 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 21 Portland, OR hotel question
- 22 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 23 san diego or nearby area
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 25 Texas