We are planning to relocate to Florida from Ohio and are not sure where we want to go. Myself, my husband, and my 4 yr old son will be moving. Of course schools are very important to me. I'd like to know where in Florida are hurricanes less prevalent? If at all possible I'd like to live coastal if its not too expensive, at least near a beach. Crime rate is also important to me and therefore I want to live in an area where crime is relatively low. I dont really want to live in a major tourists city, but am willing to live in possibly a suburb of one. How is the Daytona Beach area? Does that area at all fit the description of what I am looking for? I am currently in the domestic violence arena as far as work goes, I would like to remain in that area if at all possible, but I am also open to other opportunities. My husbands options are also open. My four year old currently attends a Christian school and I would like for him to keep that up wherever we move. Looking forward to warmer climates and talking my dad into moving because of his health. Any help from you would be appreciated.
Relocation to Florida...need help!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 2 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 3 hotel near Met NYC
- 4 Where should I move to?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 St. Augustine, Florida
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Fripp island
- 11 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 12 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 13 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 14 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Hotel near Public Theater
- 22 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 23 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles