We are planning to relocate to Florida from Ohio and are not sure where we want to go. Myself, my husband, and my 4 yr old son will be moving. Of course schools are very important to me. I'd like to know where in Florida are hurricanes less prevalent? If at all possible I'd like to live coastal if its not too expensive, at least near a beach. Crime rate is also important to me and therefore I want to live in an area where crime is relatively low. I dont really want to live in a major tourists city, but am willing to live in possibly a suburb of one. How is the Daytona Beach area? Does that area at all fit the description of what I am looking for? I am currently in the domestic violence arena as far as work goes, I would like to remain in that area if at all possible, but I am also open to other opportunities. My husbands options are also open. My four year old currently attends a Christian school and I would like for him to keep that up wherever we move. Looking forward to warmer climates and talking my dad into moving because of his health. Any help from you would be appreciated.
Relocation to Florida...need help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Travel West Coast
- 6 Where to go in Maine?
- 7 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 8 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 14 Rafting near Denali
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 18 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 19 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH