We are planning to relocate to Florida from Ohio and are not sure where we want to go. Myself, my husband, and my 4 yr old son will be moving. Of course schools are very important to me. I'd like to know where in Florida are hurricanes less prevalent? If at all possible I'd like to live coastal if its not too expensive, at least near a beach. Crime rate is also important to me and therefore I want to live in an area where crime is relatively low. I dont really want to live in a major tourists city, but am willing to live in possibly a suburb of one. How is the Daytona Beach area? Does that area at all fit the description of what I am looking for? I am currently in the domestic violence arena as far as work goes, I would like to remain in that area if at all possible, but I am also open to other opportunities. My husbands options are also open. My four year old currently attends a Christian school and I would like for him to keep that up wherever we move. Looking forward to warmer climates and talking my dad into moving because of his health. Any help from you would be appreciated.
Relocation to Florida...need help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 2 charleston during Christmas Week
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 13 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 14 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 15 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 los angeles restaurants
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 24 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 25 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas