I am relocating to Las Vegas from Pennsylvania. I need to leave within two weeks and am planning on driving so I can take a few possessions with me. I have given myself four days to get there, so obviously this is not a sight seeing trip. Any ideas or suggestions would be tremendously appreciated. This is my first time driving across country.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 2 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 3 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 4 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 5 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 6 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 7 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 11 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 12 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 13 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 14 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 15 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 16 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 17 New Orleans
- 18 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 19 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 20 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 21 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 22 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 23 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 24 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 25 Baytown, Texas