I apologize if this is a repost but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for relocating to the Deep South? I currently live in Boston, MA but I'm hoping to move January 1st to either Mississippi, Georgia or one of the Carolinas. I've never visited any of these places but I'm ready to do something bold with my life and I have read really great things about the hospitality, culture and history of the Deep South. I work in Healthcare so finding a job shouldn't be too difficult and is only part of what I'm factoring in to my move.
Are there any places that stand out as places to both visit and reside? Any pros or cons?
Thank you so much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Read More@@@ - http://wellnessfeeds.com/votofel-force-za/
- 2 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 3 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 4 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 5 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 6 JFK to Washington
- 7 About Us
- 8 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 9 Where to live in the North East
- 10 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 11 Houston during hurricane
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 14 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 15 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 16 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 19 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 20 Maui and Kauai
- 21 Phoenix for the weekend
- 22 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 23 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 24 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 25 Hotel to stay in Queens