I've received a job interview at University of Miami, and I'd like to stay an extra night (over a Friday night) after the interview to explore further. Thought I would go down to South Beach, and maybe there again most of the Saturday before leaving from the airport.
The problem is my interview conflicts with the Ultra Music Festival. So, nearly all the hotels are booked or are very expensive. I've booked into the Miami Airport Marriott. Just wondering if it would really be feasible to go from Coral Gables to the airport, only to then take the 150 bus to/from the airport to South Beach. Perhaps once Friday night and again on Saturday. Especially with all of the craziness going on there? Not sure much about this Ultra Music Festival or how wild it will get.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hapuna beach, big island
- 2 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 3 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 4 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 5 North Carolina Coast
- 6 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 7 myrtle beach
- 8 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 9 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 10 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 11 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 12 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 13 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 14 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 15 NYC with wheelchair
- 16 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 17 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 18 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 19 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 20 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 21 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 22 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 23 New Orleans logistics
- 24 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 25 Hilton Head