I've received a job interview at University of Miami, and I'd like to stay an extra night (over a Friday night) after the interview to explore further. Thought I would go down to South Beach, and maybe there again most of the Saturday before leaving from the airport.
The problem is my interview conflicts with the Ultra Music Festival. So, nearly all the hotels are booked or are very expensive. I've booked into the Miami Airport Marriott. Just wondering if it would really be feasible to go from Coral Gables to the airport, only to then take the 150 bus to/from the airport to South Beach. Perhaps once Friday night and again on Saturday. Especially with all of the craziness going on there? Not sure much about this Ultra Music Festival or how wild it will get.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bubble Football Deutschland
- 2 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 3 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 4 http://supplementplatform.com/1hydro-pro/
- 5 Denali
- 6 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 7 http://maleenhancementshop.info/muscle-boost-x/
- 8 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/ion-z/
- 9 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 10 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 11 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 12 Are you looking Clipping Path Service?
- 13 Seaside, California
- 14 Are you looking Online Site for Dubai Car?
- 15 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 16 JFK Terminal 8
- 17 Maine in May?
- 18 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 19 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 20 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 21 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 22 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 23 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 24 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 25 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?