I've received a job interview at University of Miami, and I'd like to stay an extra night (over a Friday night) after the interview to explore further. Thought I would go down to South Beach, and maybe there again most of the Saturday before leaving from the airport.
The problem is my interview conflicts with the Ultra Music Festival. So, nearly all the hotels are booked or are very expensive. I've booked into the Miami Airport Marriott. Just wondering if it would really be feasible to go from Coral Gables to the airport, only to then take the 150 bus to/from the airport to South Beach. Perhaps once Friday night and again on Saturday. Especially with all of the craziness going on there? Not sure much about this Ultra Music Festival or how wild it will get.
Question about Miami travel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 4 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 5 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 6 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 7 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 8 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 9 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 13 Tipping advice
- 14 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 15 charleston during Christmas Week
- 16 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 17 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 20 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 21 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 22 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 23 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 24 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed