I've received a job interview at University of Miami, and I'd like to stay an extra night (over a Friday night) after the interview to explore further. Thought I would go down to South Beach, and maybe there again most of the Saturday before leaving from the airport.
The problem is my interview conflicts with the Ultra Music Festival. So, nearly all the hotels are booked or are very expensive. I've booked into the Miami Airport Marriott. Just wondering if it would really be feasible to go from Coral Gables to the airport, only to then take the 150 bus to/from the airport to South Beach. Perhaps once Friday night and again on Saturday. Especially with all of the craziness going on there? Not sure much about this Ultra Music Festival or how wild it will get.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 2 Safety Concerns
- 3 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 4 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 5 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 6 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 7 fort lauderdale
- 8 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 9 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 10 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 11 Redwood National Forest
- 12 What to do in San Diego
- 13 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 14 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 15 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 16 First Trip to Texas -
- 17 5 days in Colorado
- 18 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 19 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 20 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 21 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 22 New Hampshire
- 23 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 24 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 25 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own