I've received a job interview at University of Miami, and I'd like to stay an extra night (over a Friday night) after the interview to explore further. Thought I would go down to South Beach, and maybe there again most of the Saturday before leaving from the airport.
The problem is my interview conflicts with the Ultra Music Festival. So, nearly all the hotels are booked or are very expensive. I've booked into the Miami Airport Marriott. Just wondering if it would really be feasible to go from Coral Gables to the airport, only to then take the 150 bus to/from the airport to South Beach. Perhaps once Friday night and again on Saturday. Especially with all of the craziness going on there? Not sure much about this Ultra Music Festival or how wild it will get.
Question about Miami travel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 4 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 5 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 6 Cape Cod
- 7 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 8 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 9 Which botanical garden is the best in Kauai?
- 10 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 11 Puerto Rico in December - how much can we do?
- 12 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 13 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 14 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 15 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 16 San Diego with Kids
- 17 Getting around the Big Island
- 18 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 19 best of yellowstone
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 22 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 23 New York Yankee Station
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?