I've received a job interview at University of Miami, and I'd like to stay an extra night (over a Friday night) after the interview to explore further. Thought I would go down to South Beach, and maybe there again most of the Saturday before leaving from the airport.
The problem is my interview conflicts with the Ultra Music Festival. So, nearly all the hotels are booked or are very expensive. I've booked into the Miami Airport Marriott. Just wondering if it would really be feasible to go from Coral Gables to the airport, only to then take the 150 bus to/from the airport to South Beach. Perhaps once Friday night and again on Saturday. Especially with all of the craziness going on there? Not sure much about this Ultra Music Festival or how wild it will get.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 2 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 3 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 4 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 5 Visting a friend during layover
- 6 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 7 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 8 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 9 florida gulf coast
- 10 Road trip advice needed please
- 11 Chicago restaurants
- 12 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 13 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 14 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 15 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 16 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 17 Newark long term parking
- 18 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 19 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 20 Help plan my trip please
- 21 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 22 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 23 Maui, early August
- 24 Going to the sun road open
- 25 Family Trip advice please?!