I've received a job interview at University of Miami, and I'd like to stay an extra night (over a Friday night) after the interview to explore further. Thought I would go down to South Beach, and maybe there again most of the Saturday before leaving from the airport.
The problem is my interview conflicts with the Ultra Music Festival. So, nearly all the hotels are booked or are very expensive. I've booked into the Miami Airport Marriott. Just wondering if it would really be feasible to go from Coral Gables to the airport, only to then take the 150 bus to/from the airport to South Beach. Perhaps once Friday night and again on Saturday. Especially with all of the craziness going on there? Not sure much about this Ultra Music Festival or how wild it will get.
Question about Miami travel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 2 Fancy dining
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 5 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 6 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 7 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 10 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 11 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 12 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 13 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 14 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 Charlotte restaurant help
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 19 Itinerary opinions
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 22 Alaska railroad?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 25 culpepper