I've received a job interview at University of Miami, and I'd like to stay an extra night (over a Friday night) after the interview to explore further. Thought I would go down to South Beach, and maybe there again most of the Saturday before leaving from the airport.
The problem is my interview conflicts with the Ultra Music Festival. So, nearly all the hotels are booked or are very expensive. I've booked into the Miami Airport Marriott. Just wondering if it would really be feasible to go from Coral Gables to the airport, only to then take the 150 bus to/from the airport to South Beach. Perhaps once Friday night and again on Saturday. Especially with all of the craziness going on there? Not sure much about this Ultra Music Festival or how wild it will get.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Savannah hotel
- 2 universal studios and disney
- 3 http://fitnesstalkzone.com/alpha-x-boost/
- 4 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 5 Utah National Parks visit
- 6 marriot cypress harbour
- 7 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 12 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 13 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 14 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 15 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 16 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 Trinity Site, NM
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 21 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 22 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 23 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 24 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 25 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days