I've received a job interview at University of Miami, and I'd like to stay an extra night (over a Friday night) after the interview to explore further. Thought I would go down to South Beach, and maybe there again most of the Saturday before leaving from the airport.
The problem is my interview conflicts with the Ultra Music Festival. So, nearly all the hotels are booked or are very expensive. I've booked into the Miami Airport Marriott. Just wondering if it would really be feasible to go from Coral Gables to the airport, only to then take the 150 bus to/from the airport to South Beach. Perhaps once Friday night and again on Saturday. Especially with all of the craziness going on there? Not sure much about this Ultra Music Festival or how wild it will get.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 2 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 3 Lake Powell
- 4 Inviting all friends to get “Hawaii fix” on September 5, Saturday
- 5 Southwest US vacation help
- 6 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 7 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 8 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 9 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 12 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 13 Mississippi gulf coast
- 14 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 15 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 16 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 17 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 18 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 19 Sequoia National Park - Which airport
- 20 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 21 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 22 Twin Sites For Twins East Coast
- 23 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 24 Harlem, NY
- 25 Transportation from LGA to Manhattan