We are three couples in our 70's cruising to Alaska in August or September, 2014. All are retired and are flexible with the best time to travel. We have so many basic questions:
Which cruise line? Which port of departure? How to minimize bus travel and still see those attractions? How to avoid large crowds of tourists? How to get a "small cruise ship experience" on a cheaper large ship? Definite excursions to include? Should we use the excursions available on the ship or do our own?
Any other suggestions and advice would be most welcomed.
We're all in good health, but not as nimble as we once were!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 2 Adirondacks trip repot
- 3 Trip to Russia
- 4 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 5 New England Tour
- 6 Carmel CA lodging
- 7 Inrease Your concentration skills with Revive CBD Oil (USA)
- 8 Full Logic Solutions
- 9 It will maximize the production of testosterone
- 10 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 11 Clemix Testosterone Complex - Increase your Stamina Level
- 12 Driving CA 395
- 13 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 14 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 15 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 16 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 17 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 18 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 19 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 20 Maui and Kauai
- 21 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 22 Glacier National Park 2018
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 25 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon