We are three couples in our 70's cruising to Alaska in August or September, 2014. All are retired and are flexible with the best time to travel. We have so many basic questions:
Which cruise line? Which port of departure? How to minimize bus travel and still see those attractions? How to avoid large crowds of tourists? How to get a "small cruise ship experience" on a cheaper large ship? Definite excursions to include? Should we use the excursions available on the ship or do our own?
Any other suggestions and advice would be most welcomed.
We're all in good health, but not as nimble as we once were!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitnessbiotics.com/cogni-depth-brain-pills/
- 2 Tactics To Increase Natural Testosterone Production
- 3 increase your size and boost endurance levels
- 4 http://megacleanseradvice.com/garcinia-pure-pro/
- 5 http://getmenshealth.com/intelleral/
- 6 The human body Colon Cleanse
- 7 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/zyalix/
- 8 Are you looking fabulous banquet of flowers?
- 9 http://klereumcol.com/pronabolin-reviews/
- 10 http://www.shaperich.com/zynev-reviews/
- 11 Deep South Road Trip Nov 2016
- 12 Immigrating to Colorado
- 13 Are you looking bridal hair and makeup artists?
- 14 http://designerworldonline.com/letoile-anti-wrinkle/
- 15 Multiplex Garcinia
- 16 Do Testosterone Supplements Work
- 17 ALLURE On Sale
- 18 10 Tips About How Become Worse Walking For Weight Loss More Fun
- 19 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/trigger-xl/
- 20 Build Muscle Fast - Add Squats To Your Program
- 21 Glutamine was the Number one Amino acid found in muscle muscle
- 22 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/trigger-xl/
- 23 Hormone Replacement Therapy And Testosterone Supplementation
- 24 Enhances the efficiency of the speed
- 25 Are you looking French bulldog Store?