We are three couples in our 70's cruising to Alaska in August or September, 2014. All are retired and are flexible with the best time to travel. We have so many basic questions:
Which cruise line? Which port of departure? How to minimize bus travel and still see those attractions? How to avoid large crowds of tourists? How to get a "small cruise ship experience" on a cheaper large ship? Definite excursions to include? Should we use the excursions available on the ship or do our own?
Any other suggestions and advice would be most welcomed.
We're all in good health, but not as nimble as we once were!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/alpha-male-ex/
- 2 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/platinum-xt-1000/
- 3 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 4 Dermabellix Reviews Does Dermabellix really work?
- 5 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 6 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 7 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Help me with this
- 10 NYC For The Day
- 11 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 12 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 13 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 14 JFK Terminal 8
- 15 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 16 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 California Trip
- 19 Atlanta With Toddler
- 20 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 21 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 22 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 23 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 24 AR State Parks
- 25 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria