We are planning a trip to Princeville in January. I understand there could be some (or a lot ) of rain. Based on those who have visited around this time:
- will you highly suggest stayin in Poipu for more sun?
- will we still be able to enjoy some sun/pool time in Princeville?
I understand weather is hard to predict but I was looking more into personal experience vs looking up the averages/statistics online. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 2 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 3 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 4 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 5 Redwood National Forest
- 6 What to do in San Diego
- 7 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 8 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 9 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 10 First Trip to Texas -
- 11 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 12 5 days in Colorado
- 13 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 14 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 15 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 16 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 17 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 18 New Hampshire
- 19 Things to do in Bakersfield
- 20 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 21 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 22 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 23 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 24 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 25 Beaches in Florida