We are planning a trip to Princeville in January. I understand there could be some (or a lot ) of rain. Based on those who have visited around this time:
- will you highly suggest stayin in Poipu for more sun?
- will we still be able to enjoy some sun/pool time in Princeville?
I understand weather is hard to predict but I was looking more into personal experience vs looking up the averages/statistics online. Thanks!!
Princeville in January
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 QUALITY PASSPORTS / ID CARDS / DRIVING LICENSE (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 4 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 5 trains in Europe
- 6 USA trip
- 7 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 8 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 9 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 10 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 11 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 12 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 13 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Washington DC in Spring?
- 16 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 17 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 18 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 19 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 20 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 21 NBA tickets??
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 24 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 25 Alaskan coast travel options