We are planning a trip to Princeville in January. I understand there could be some (or a lot ) of rain. Based on those who have visited around this time:
- will you highly suggest stayin in Poipu for more sun?
- will we still be able to enjoy some sun/pool time in Princeville?
I understand weather is hard to predict but I was looking more into personal experience vs looking up the averages/statistics online. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 2 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 3 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 4 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 5 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 6 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 7 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 8 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 11 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 12 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 13 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 14 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 15 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 16 road trip
- 17 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 18 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 19 Florida in October
- 20 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 21 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 22 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 23 FLL to Key West
- 24 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 25 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?