We are planning a trip to Princeville in January. I understand there could be some (or a lot ) of rain. Based on those who have visited around this time:
- will you highly suggest stayin in Poipu for more sun?
- will we still be able to enjoy some sun/pool time in Princeville?
I understand weather is hard to predict but I was looking more into personal experience vs looking up the averages/statistics online. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 2 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 3 US Trip
- 4 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 5 Bryce and Zion planning
- 6 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 7 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 8 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 9 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 10 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 11 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 12 Ohio to NYC
- 13 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 14 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 15 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 16 4 days road trip southern New England
- 17 Philly Itinerary Help
- 18 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 20 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 21 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 22 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 23 Boston with baby
- 24 Where to go: Dallas-Austin-Houston-San Antonio
- 25 Sacramento Hotel