We are planning a trip to Princeville in January. I understand there could be some (or a lot ) of rain. Based on those who have visited around this time:
- will you highly suggest stayin in Poipu for more sun?
- will we still be able to enjoy some sun/pool time in Princeville?
I understand weather is hard to predict but I was looking more into personal experience vs looking up the averages/statistics online. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 2 Twin Sites For Twins East Coast
- 3 Lake Powell
- 4 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 5 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 6 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 7 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 8 Harlem, NY
- 9 Transportation from LGA to Manhattan
- 10 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 11 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 12 Hotel close to San Francisco airport
- 13 Glacier to Banff
- 14 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 15 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 16 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 17 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 18 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 19 NYC hotel/July
- 20 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 21 Portland Affordable Accommodations
- 22 Lodging choice: Custer State Park vs surrounding area
- 23 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 24 Beartooth HWY Question
- 25 Northern California for 7 days in May