We are planning a trip to Princeville in January. I understand there could be some (or a lot ) of rain. Based on those who have visited around this time:
- will you highly suggest stayin in Poipu for more sun?
- will we still be able to enjoy some sun/pool time in Princeville?
I understand weather is hard to predict but I was looking more into personal experience vs looking up the averages/statistics online. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 2 http://helix6garciniareview.com/pronutra-matrixes/
- 3 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 4 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 5 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 6 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 7 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 8 Personal Safety At Cabins4Crew The Best Accommodation Near Heathrow Airport
- 9 No Spam this morning!!
- 10 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 11 Are you searching used car site?
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Great OR beach house locations?
- 14 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 15 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 16 Honeymoon on PCH
- 17 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 18 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 19 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 20 San Francisco transit options
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 25 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january