We are planning a trip to Princeville in January. I understand there could be some (or a lot ) of rain. Based on those who have visited around this time:
- will you highly suggest stayin in Poipu for more sun?
- will we still be able to enjoy some sun/pool time in Princeville?
I understand weather is hard to predict but I was looking more into personal experience vs looking up the averages/statistics online. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 2 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 3 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 4 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 5 BYOB in New York City
- 6 Broadway show tickets
- 7 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 8 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 9 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 10 Sedona to Vegas
- 11 Traveling with an infant
- 12 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 13 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 14 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 17 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 18 Yosemite Hike
- 19 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 20 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 21 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 22 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 23 Across country drive
- 24 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 25 Palm Springs, CA trip advice