I need advice on a hotel to stay in between Vanderbilt and Bridgestone Arena. I am thinking downtown would be a better location? ( Close to Arena than Vandy?) But not really sure. Thanks for your help.
Predators Game and Vanderbilt Visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 4 Travel West Coast
- 5 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 6 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 7 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 Wine Country Picnic
- 10 Washington DC Metro
- 11 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 12 Road trip through the south
- 13 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 14 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 15 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 16 Myrtle Beach
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 Colorado in the summer!
- 19 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 20 Getting around Las Vegas
- 21 Rafting near Denali
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 24 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving