Where should we stay? Two adults in their early 30's looking to go for a long weekend in June. Will probably just visit Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Spend some time at the parks, relax by the pool, and enjoy a few good meals. Believe it or not, we actually want to go and have some adult Disney fun before having kids. I love Disney and have not been since I was little, and my husband has never been being from California. Would love to hear your opinions! Thanks!
Polynesian Resort or Grand Floridian in Walt Disney World???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Maui Restaurants
- 2 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 3 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 San Diego Little Italy
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 10 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 13 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 14 Key West Hotel in January
- 15 Healdsburg tips
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 18 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 19 los angeles restaurants
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 22 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 23 Calf trip
- 24 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help