We are going to Las Vegas the last week of February 2012 and are going to stay there one full week. We want to go to Hoover, and Grand Canyon. The next week we want to go to Seattle, still deciding if we are going by air or by car. The Road Trip sound great but we want to see different opinions. If we decided the Road Trip, is better to go in a RV van or Rental car with hotels? The primary questions, Worth the energy to Road Trip, the scenery, ect. The Hoover or the Canyon can be made in our way to Seattle?? or is better spend one week in one place and the other in seattle?? Thanks everybody!!!
Planning Las Vegas - Seattle Vacation in late february- march 2012
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 2 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 3 Phoenix restaurants
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 6 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 7 San Diego Trip Report
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 10 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 11 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 12 rain in Kauai
- 13 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 14 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 15 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 22 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 23 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?