We are going to Las Vegas the last week of February 2012 and are going to stay there one full week. We want to go to Hoover, and Grand Canyon. The next week we want to go to Seattle, still deciding if we are going by air or by car. The Road Trip sound great but we want to see different opinions. If we decided the Road Trip, is better to go in a RV van or Rental car with hotels? The primary questions, Worth the energy to Road Trip, the scenery, ect. The Hoover or the Canyon can be made in our way to Seattle?? or is better spend one week in one place and the other in seattle?? Thanks everybody!!!
Planning Las Vegas - Seattle Vacation in late february- march 2012
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 2 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 8 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 9 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 10 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 19 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 22 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 23 Door County Suggestions
- 24 First family ski trip
- 25 New Hampshire Itinerary