We are going to Las Vegas the last week of February 2012 and are going to stay there one full week. We want to go to Hoover, and Grand Canyon. The next week we want to go to Seattle, still deciding if we are going by air or by car. The Road Trip sound great but we want to see different opinions. If we decided the Road Trip, is better to go in a RV van or Rental car with hotels? The primary questions, Worth the energy to Road Trip, the scenery, ect. The Hoover or the Canyon can be made in our way to Seattle?? or is better spend one week in one place and the other in seattle?? Thanks everybody!!!
Planning Las Vegas - Seattle Vacation in late february- march 2012
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 2 getting around DC
- 3 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 4 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 5 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 6 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 7 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 8 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 9 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 10 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 11 East Coast Road Trip In Late January
- 12 California
- 13 Oahu
- 14 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 17 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 18 Vermont trip report - photos and captions
- 19 Oregon Scenic Road Trip from Crater Lake to Portland, Oregon
- 20 Going to Grand Canyon North Rim 2 days, then Bryce (or Zion)
- 21 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 22 What time is it?
- 23 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 24 San Diego with Kids
- 25 Bostonians weigh in on AirBnB