We are going to Las Vegas the last week of February 2012 and are going to stay there one full week. We want to go to Hoover, and Grand Canyon. The next week we want to go to Seattle, still deciding if we are going by air or by car. The Road Trip sound great but we want to see different opinions. If we decided the Road Trip, is better to go in a RV van or Rental car with hotels? The primary questions, Worth the energy to Road Trip, the scenery, ect. The Hoover or the Canyon can be made in our way to Seattle?? or is better spend one week in one place and the other in seattle?? Thanks everybody!!!
Planning Las Vegas - Seattle Vacation in late february- march 2012
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 6 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 7 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 8 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 9 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 17 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 20 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 23 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?