I am planning a trip to the New England states of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire and Masschusetts. What ate the best points of interest in each of these states to visit. I have three weeks to travel the area, we like to see historic sites, nature, gardens, unique places, good lobster, water and fall foliage.
Planning a trip to Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire and Massachusetts
View all United States activity »
- 1 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 2 Madison Square Garden
- 3 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 4 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 5 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 6 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 7 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 10 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 11 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 15 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 16 Biloxi questions again
- 17 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 18 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 21 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 24 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 25 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?