I am planning a trip to the New England states of Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire and Masschusetts. What ate the best points of interest in each of these states to visit. I have three weeks to travel the area, we like to see historic sites, nature, gardens, unique places, good lobster, water and fall foliage.
Planning a trip to Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire and Massachusetts
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 4 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 5 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 6 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 7 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 8 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 9 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 10 San Fransisco to LA
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 16 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 20 Dining in D.C.
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 23 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report