I have been assigned the task of planning our extended family reunion. We are looking into the Ozarks as an option. Here are some of our details and limitations.
1. There are about 20 people going. Ages range from a couple of toddlers to a handful of teens to a bunch of mid-lifers, and then some older folks in their 70s.
2. One of older members has a heart and kidney condition, so access to a decent hospital is necessary (god forbid).
3. Looking to fish, waterski, relax, and just enjoy each others company.
4. Branson is not really our thing. We'd rather be in nature.
5. Preferably like a place where we can be in separate cabins by family, but have a communal place for dinners.
6. We want it to be nice, but don't need to break the bank. Some of us are better off than others and we don't want to burden anyone with expenses.
Anyone now of a good place with this type of setup? What part of the Ozarks would work best, especially with that need of a hospital?
Thanks in advance,
Ozarks Family Reunion options
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit
- 2 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 3 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 4 Whale watching
- 5 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 6 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 7 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 8 palm desert, CA
- 9 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 10 New York Trip
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 13 Road Trip
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 16 Houston in September
- 17 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 18 Traffic north on Hwy. 1 in Maine Sat. 9/20 midday
- 19 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 20 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 21 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 22 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 23 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 25 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida