I have been assigned the task of planning our extended family reunion. We are looking into the Ozarks as an option. Here are some of our details and limitations.
1. There are about 20 people going. Ages range from a couple of toddlers to a handful of teens to a bunch of mid-lifers, and then some older folks in their 70s.
2. One of older members has a heart and kidney condition, so access to a decent hospital is necessary (god forbid).
3. Looking to fish, waterski, relax, and just enjoy each others company.
4. Branson is not really our thing. We'd rather be in nature.
5. Preferably like a place where we can be in separate cabins by family, but have a communal place for dinners.
6. We want it to be nice, but don't need to break the bank. Some of us are better off than others and we don't want to burden anyone with expenses.
Anyone now of a good place with this type of setup? What part of the Ozarks would work best, especially with that need of a hospital?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California road trip
- 2 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 3 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 4 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 5 Florida with a 2 year old
- 6 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 7 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 8 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 9 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 10 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 11 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 12 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 13 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 14 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 15 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 16 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 17 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 18 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 19 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 20 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 21 7 days in colorado
- 22 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 23 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 24 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 25 Please provide info on NYC Tenement Museum