I have been assigned the task of planning our extended family reunion. We are looking into the Ozarks as an option. Here are some of our details and limitations.
1. There are about 20 people going. Ages range from a couple of toddlers to a handful of teens to a bunch of mid-lifers, and then some older folks in their 70s.
2. One of older members has a heart and kidney condition, so access to a decent hospital is necessary (god forbid).
3. Looking to fish, waterski, relax, and just enjoy each others company.
4. Branson is not really our thing. We'd rather be in nature.
5. Preferably like a place where we can be in separate cabins by family, but have a communal place for dinners.
6. We want it to be nice, but don't need to break the bank. Some of us are better off than others and we don't want to burden anyone with expenses.
Anyone now of a good place with this type of setup? What part of the Ozarks would work best, especially with that need of a hospital?
Thanks in advance,
Ozarks Family Reunion options
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 2 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 3 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 4 American Honeymoon in March
- 5 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 6 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 7 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 10 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 11 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 12 New Orleans
- 13 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 14 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 15 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 16 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 17 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 18 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 19 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 20 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 21 Baytown, Texas
- 22 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 23 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 24 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 25 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY