I have been assigned the task of planning our extended family reunion. We are looking into the Ozarks as an option. Here are some of our details and limitations.
1. There are about 20 people going. Ages range from a couple of toddlers to a handful of teens to a bunch of mid-lifers, and then some older folks in their 70s.
2. One of older members has a heart and kidney condition, so access to a decent hospital is necessary (god forbid).
3. Looking to fish, waterski, relax, and just enjoy each others company.
4. Branson is not really our thing. We'd rather be in nature.
5. Preferably like a place where we can be in separate cabins by family, but have a communal place for dinners.
6. We want it to be nice, but don't need to break the bank. Some of us are better off than others and we don't want to burden anyone with expenses.
Anyone now of a good place with this type of setup? What part of the Ozarks would work best, especially with that need of a hospital?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami Erotic Massage
- 2 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 3 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 4 Road trip from and back to New York
- 5 50th in Hawaii
- 6 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 7 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 8 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 Silverthorne
- 11 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 12 Places to stay in TX...?
- 13 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 14 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 15 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 16 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 17 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 18 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 19 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 20 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 21 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 22 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 23 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 24 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 25 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga