I have been assigned the task of planning our extended family reunion. We are looking into the Ozarks as an option. Here are some of our details and limitations.
1. There are about 20 people going. Ages range from a couple of toddlers to a handful of teens to a bunch of mid-lifers, and then some older folks in their 70s.
2. One of older members has a heart and kidney condition, so access to a decent hospital is necessary (god forbid).
3. Looking to fish, waterski, relax, and just enjoy each others company.
4. Branson is not really our thing. We'd rather be in nature.
5. Preferably like a place where we can be in separate cabins by family, but have a communal place for dinners.
6. We want it to be nice, but don't need to break the bank. Some of us are better off than others and we don't want to burden anyone with expenses.
Anyone now of a good place with this type of setup? What part of the Ozarks would work best, especially with that need of a hospital?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 2 Northwest Car Trip
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 5 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 6 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 7 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 8 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 9 Northwest Passage
- 10 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 11 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 12 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 13 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 14 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 15 Sonoma
- 16 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 17 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 18 Alaska cruise
- 19 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 20 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 21 101 closure
- 22 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 23 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 24 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 25 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn