I have been assigned the task of planning our extended family reunion. We are looking into the Ozarks as an option. Here are some of our details and limitations.
1. There are about 20 people going. Ages range from a couple of toddlers to a handful of teens to a bunch of mid-lifers, and then some older folks in their 70s.
2. One of older members has a heart and kidney condition, so access to a decent hospital is necessary (god forbid).
3. Looking to fish, waterski, relax, and just enjoy each others company.
4. Branson is not really our thing. We'd rather be in nature.
5. Preferably like a place where we can be in separate cabins by family, but have a communal place for dinners.
6. We want it to be nice, but don't need to break the bank. Some of us are better off than others and we don't want to burden anyone with expenses.
Anyone now of a good place with this type of setup? What part of the Ozarks would work best, especially with that need of a hospital?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Play Advice
- 2 Arcadia National Park/ Week in Maine
- 3 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 6 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 7 Napa Valley Weekend
- 8 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 9 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 12 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 13 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 14 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 15 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 16 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 17 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 19 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 20 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 22 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 23 Carlsbad Caverns
- 24 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 25 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,