I have been assigned the task of planning our extended family reunion. We are looking into the Ozarks as an option. Here are some of our details and limitations.
1. There are about 20 people going. Ages range from a couple of toddlers to a handful of teens to a bunch of mid-lifers, and then some older folks in their 70s.
2. One of older members has a heart and kidney condition, so access to a decent hospital is necessary (god forbid).
3. Looking to fish, waterski, relax, and just enjoy each others company.
4. Branson is not really our thing. We'd rather be in nature.
5. Preferably like a place where we can be in separate cabins by family, but have a communal place for dinners.
6. We want it to be nice, but don't need to break the bank. Some of us are better off than others and we don't want to burden anyone with expenses.
Anyone now of a good place with this type of setup? What part of the Ozarks would work best, especially with that need of a hospital?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 2 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 3 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 4 Pt Everglades to fll
- 5 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 6 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 7 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 8 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 9 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 10 Change planes in Atlanta
- 11 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 12 a short trip to san francisco
- 13 I95
- 14 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 15 Uber boston
- 16 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 17 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 18 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 19 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 20 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 21 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 22 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 23 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 24 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 25 Wine Country