I have been assigned the task of planning our extended family reunion. We are looking into the Ozarks as an option. Here are some of our details and limitations.
1. There are about 20 people going. Ages range from a couple of toddlers to a handful of teens to a bunch of mid-lifers, and then some older folks in their 70s.
2. One of older members has a heart and kidney condition, so access to a decent hospital is necessary (god forbid).
3. Looking to fish, waterski, relax, and just enjoy each others company.
4. Branson is not really our thing. We'd rather be in nature.
5. Preferably like a place where we can be in separate cabins by family, but have a communal place for dinners.
6. We want it to be nice, but don't need to break the bank. Some of us are better off than others and we don't want to burden anyone with expenses.
Anyone now of a good place with this type of setup? What part of the Ozarks would work best, especially with that need of a hospital?
Thanks in advance,
Ozarks Family Reunion options
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 5 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 6 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 7 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 8 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 9 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 12 Transportation between Seattle airport and Victoria Clipper pier
- 13 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 14 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 15 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 16 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 17 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 18 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 19 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 20 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 21 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 22 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 23 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 24 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 25 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?