I have been assigned the task of planning our extended family reunion. We are looking into the Ozarks as an option. Here are some of our details and limitations.
1. There are about 20 people going. Ages range from a couple of toddlers to a handful of teens to a bunch of mid-lifers, and then some older folks in their 70s.
2. One of older members has a heart and kidney condition, so access to a decent hospital is necessary (god forbid).
3. Looking to fish, waterski, relax, and just enjoy each others company.
4. Branson is not really our thing. We'd rather be in nature.
5. Preferably like a place where we can be in separate cabins by family, but have a communal place for dinners.
6. We want it to be nice, but don't need to break the bank. Some of us are better off than others and we don't want to burden anyone with expenses.
Anyone now of a good place with this type of setup? What part of the Ozarks would work best, especially with that need of a hospital?
Thanks in advance,
Ozarks Family Reunion options
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 2 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 3 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 4 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 5 Beach holiday with baby
- 6 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 7 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 8 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 9 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 12 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 13 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 14 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 15 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 16 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 17 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 18 Salt Lake City
- 19 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 20 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 21 Savannah GA
- 22 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 23 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 24 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 25 Seattle hotels