I have been assigned the task of planning our extended family reunion. We are looking into the Ozarks as an option. Here are some of our details and limitations.
1. There are about 20 people going. Ages range from a couple of toddlers to a handful of teens to a bunch of mid-lifers, and then some older folks in their 70s.
2. One of older members has a heart and kidney condition, so access to a decent hospital is necessary (god forbid).
3. Looking to fish, waterski, relax, and just enjoy each others company.
4. Branson is not really our thing. We'd rather be in nature.
5. Preferably like a place where we can be in separate cabins by family, but have a communal place for dinners.
6. We want it to be nice, but don't need to break the bank. Some of us are better off than others and we don't want to burden anyone with expenses.
Anyone now of a good place with this type of setup? What part of the Ozarks would work best, especially with that need of a hospital?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape cod Labor Day
- 2 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 3 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 4 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 5 Arizona Classic Car Detailing
- 6 Luxury Car Detailing Scottsdale
- 7 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 8 Steamboat in August
- 9 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 10 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 11 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 12 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 13 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 14 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 15 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 16 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 17 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 18 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 19 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 20 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 21 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 22 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 23 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 24 US Open Tennis
- 25 Boston/New England late Sept. with children