I have been assigned the task of planning our extended family reunion. We are looking into the Ozarks as an option. Here are some of our details and limitations.
1. There are about 20 people going. Ages range from a couple of toddlers to a handful of teens to a bunch of mid-lifers, and then some older folks in their 70s.
2. One of older members has a heart and kidney condition, so access to a decent hospital is necessary (god forbid).
3. Looking to fish, waterski, relax, and just enjoy each others company.
4. Branson is not really our thing. We'd rather be in nature.
5. Preferably like a place where we can be in separate cabins by family, but have a communal place for dinners.
6. We want it to be nice, but don't need to break the bank. Some of us are better off than others and we don't want to burden anyone with expenses.
Anyone now of a good place with this type of setup? What part of the Ozarks would work best, especially with that need of a hospital?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 2 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 3 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 4 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 5 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 6 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 7 road trip
- 8 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 9 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 10 FLL to Key West
- 11 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 12 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 15 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 16 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 17 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 18 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 19 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 20 New Itinerary
- 21 Las vegas and nearby
- 22 Cape Cod trip report
- 23 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 24 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 25 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine