I have been assigned the task of planning our extended family reunion. We are looking into the Ozarks as an option. Here are some of our details and limitations.
1. There are about 20 people going. Ages range from a couple of toddlers to a handful of teens to a bunch of mid-lifers, and then some older folks in their 70s.
2. One of older members has a heart and kidney condition, so access to a decent hospital is necessary (god forbid).
3. Looking to fish, waterski, relax, and just enjoy each others company.
4. Branson is not really our thing. We'd rather be in nature.
5. Preferably like a place where we can be in separate cabins by family, but have a communal place for dinners.
6. We want it to be nice, but don't need to break the bank. Some of us are better off than others and we don't want to burden anyone with expenses.
Anyone now of a good place with this type of setup? What part of the Ozarks would work best, especially with that need of a hospital?
Thanks in advance,
Ozarks Family Reunion options
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 2 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 3 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 4 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 5 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 6 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 7 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 8 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 9 Cape Cod trip report
- 10 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 11 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 12 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 13 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Seafood
- 16 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska
- 19 San Diego farmer's markets
- 20 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 21 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 22 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 23 Connecticut River Byway
- 24 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 25 Boston