I have been assigned the task of planning our extended family reunion. We are looking into the Ozarks as an option. Here are some of our details and limitations.
1. There are about 20 people going. Ages range from a couple of toddlers to a handful of teens to a bunch of mid-lifers, and then some older folks in their 70s.
2. One of older members has a heart and kidney condition, so access to a decent hospital is necessary (god forbid).
3. Looking to fish, waterski, relax, and just enjoy each others company.
4. Branson is not really our thing. We'd rather be in nature.
5. Preferably like a place where we can be in separate cabins by family, but have a communal place for dinners.
6. We want it to be nice, but don't need to break the bank. Some of us are better off than others and we don't want to burden anyone with expenses.
Anyone now of a good place with this type of setup? What part of the Ozarks would work best, especially with that need of a hospital?
Thanks in advance,
Ozarks Family Reunion options
- 1 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 2 Priceline, WARNING
- 3 Less commercial beach?
- 4 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 5 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 6 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 7 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 8 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 9 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 10 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 11 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 12 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 13 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 14 stay near newark or nyc
- 15 New York City Parking
- 16 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 17 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 18 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 19 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 20 Washington Wineries
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 24 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 25 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!