I have been assigned the task of planning our extended family reunion. We are looking into the Ozarks as an option. Here are some of our details and limitations.
1. There are about 20 people going. Ages range from a couple of toddlers to a handful of teens to a bunch of mid-lifers, and then some older folks in their 70s.
2. One of older members has a heart and kidney condition, so access to a decent hospital is necessary (god forbid).
3. Looking to fish, waterski, relax, and just enjoy each others company.
4. Branson is not really our thing. We'd rather be in nature.
5. Preferably like a place where we can be in separate cabins by family, but have a communal place for dinners.
6. We want it to be nice, but don't need to break the bank. Some of us are better off than others and we don't want to burden anyone with expenses.
Anyone now of a good place with this type of setup? What part of the Ozarks would work best, especially with that need of a hospital?
Thanks in advance,
Ozarks Family Reunion options
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 2 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 3 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 6 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 7 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 10 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 11 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 16 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 17 ONP help
- 18 NYC Clubs for live music
- 19 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 22 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 23 Seattle Hyatts
- 24 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?