I have been assigned the task of planning our extended family reunion. We are looking into the Ozarks as an option. Here are some of our details and limitations.
1. There are about 20 people going. Ages range from a couple of toddlers to a handful of teens to a bunch of mid-lifers, and then some older folks in their 70s.
2. One of older members has a heart and kidney condition, so access to a decent hospital is necessary (god forbid).
3. Looking to fish, waterski, relax, and just enjoy each others company.
4. Branson is not really our thing. We'd rather be in nature.
5. Preferably like a place where we can be in separate cabins by family, but have a communal place for dinners.
6. We want it to be nice, but don't need to break the bank. Some of us are better off than others and we don't want to burden anyone with expenses.
Anyone now of a good place with this type of setup? What part of the Ozarks would work best, especially with that need of a hospital?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco transit options
- 2 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 3 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 4 IAH to HOU Questions
- 5 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 6 Honeymoon on PCH
- 7 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 8 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 9 Great OR beach house locations?
- 10 Ideas for New York
- 11 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 12 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 13 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 14 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 15 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 16 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 17 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 18 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 19 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 20 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 21 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 22 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 23 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 24 No Spam this morning!!
- 25 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?