I have been assigned the task of planning our extended family reunion. We are looking into the Ozarks as an option. Here are some of our details and limitations.
1. There are about 20 people going. Ages range from a couple of toddlers to a handful of teens to a bunch of mid-lifers, and then some older folks in their 70s.
2. One of older members has a heart and kidney condition, so access to a decent hospital is necessary (god forbid).
3. Looking to fish, waterski, relax, and just enjoy each others company.
4. Branson is not really our thing. We'd rather be in nature.
5. Preferably like a place where we can be in separate cabins by family, but have a communal place for dinners.
6. We want it to be nice, but don't need to break the bank. Some of us are better off than others and we don't want to burden anyone with expenses.
Anyone now of a good place with this type of setup? What part of the Ozarks would work best, especially with that need of a hospital?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 4 North Carolinas Best City for Singles in thier early 30s
- 5 Death Valley
- 6 Grand Canyon to LA
- 7 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 8 Driving Cedar City to San Francisco
- 9 Scenic drive from Newport, RI to the Berkshires
- 10 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 11 Boston hotels
- 12 Help!! Need a Good NYC car service Please
- 13 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 14 Road trip Washington NY Boston
- 15 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 18 My CA itinerary
- 19 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 20 Retiring to Colorado
- 21 Charleston and Asheville
- 22 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 23 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 24 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 25 Family vacation itinerary pointers