I have been assigned the task of planning our extended family reunion. We are looking into the Ozarks as an option. Here are some of our details and limitations.
1. There are about 20 people going. Ages range from a couple of toddlers to a handful of teens to a bunch of mid-lifers, and then some older folks in their 70s.
2. One of older members has a heart and kidney condition, so access to a decent hospital is necessary (god forbid).
3. Looking to fish, waterski, relax, and just enjoy each others company.
4. Branson is not really our thing. We'd rather be in nature.
5. Preferably like a place where we can be in separate cabins by family, but have a communal place for dinners.
6. We want it to be nice, but don't need to break the bank. Some of us are better off than others and we don't want to burden anyone with expenses.
Anyone now of a good place with this type of setup? What part of the Ozarks would work best, especially with that need of a hospital?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 2 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 3 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 4 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 5 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 6 BYOB in New York City
- 7 Broadway show tickets
- 8 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 9 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 10 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 11 Sedona to Vegas
- 12 Traveling with an infant
- 13 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 14 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 15 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 16 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 17 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 18 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 19 Yosemite Hike
- 20 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 21 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 22 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 23 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 24 Across country drive
- 25 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?