My wife and I along with our son who will be just over one year old will be traveling to Cleveland this August for the football hall of fame's induction weekend. I asked my wife if we could extend our vacation by then traveling to Chicago for a few days. She asked me to do some research before we commit to this. I was looking for a hotel in the city but I haven't been able to find a hotel for under $200 a night which would be way over budget. I started looking at some suburbs and found a reasonably priced hotel in Oakbrook Terrace about 20 miles out of the city. I'm getting nervous about doing this though because all I have read about the traffic getting in and out of the city as well as the high prices for parking around the city. I'm also quite overwhelmed about organizing what to do on what days while visiting. There seems like there is So much to do! Some things I would like to see/do include the zoo, aquarium, Willis tower, navy pier, children's museum, millennium park , cubs game, boat tour, field museum... (We would be in town 4/5 days.) We would pretty much just want to maximize our time in town.
Any help in getting my thoughts/plans organized would be appreciated so very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 손오공 게임 ▶ 홈피:【 ' m k 2 8 9.com ' 】
- 2 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 3 15분봉매매 3분봉매매동영상 oninve.com
- 4 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 5 3분봉매매동영상 3분봉매매 oninve.com
- 6 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 USA family tour
- 9 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 10 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 11 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 12 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 13 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 14 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 15 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 17 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 18 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 19 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 20 Costco Travel
- 21 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 22 Philly Itinerary Help
- 23 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 24 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 25 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography