My wife and I along with our son who will be just over one year old will be traveling to Cleveland this August for the football hall of fame's induction weekend. I asked my wife if we could extend our vacation by then traveling to Chicago for a few days. She asked me to do some research before we commit to this. I was looking for a hotel in the city but I haven't been able to find a hotel for under $200 a night which would be way over budget. I started looking at some suburbs and found a reasonably priced hotel in Oakbrook Terrace about 20 miles out of the city. I'm getting nervous about doing this though because all I have read about the traffic getting in and out of the city as well as the high prices for parking around the city. I'm also quite overwhelmed about organizing what to do on what days while visiting. There seems like there is So much to do! Some things I would like to see/do include the zoo, aquarium, Willis tower, navy pier, children's museum, millennium park , cubs game, boat tour, field museum... (We would be in town 4/5 days.) We would pretty much just want to maximize our time in town.
Any help in getting my thoughts/plans organized would be appreciated so very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/biomanix/
- 2 Perry House Cleaners - Maid Service Jupiter
- 3 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 4 Balanced Diet Help You to Get In Shape At Home
- 5 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 6 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 7 Weight Loss reviews provide useful insights on various programs
- 8 Key West luxury hotels
- 9 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 10 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 11 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 12 I95
- 13 Florida keys trip
- 14 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 15 Wine Country
- 16 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 17 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 18 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 19 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 20 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 21 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 22 Nashville Never Been
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 25 Florida beach vacation