My wife and I along with our son who will be just over one year old will be traveling to Cleveland this August for the football hall of fame's induction weekend. I asked my wife if we could extend our vacation by then traveling to Chicago for a few days. She asked me to do some research before we commit to this. I was looking for a hotel in the city but I haven't been able to find a hotel for under $200 a night which would be way over budget. I started looking at some suburbs and found a reasonably priced hotel in Oakbrook Terrace about 20 miles out of the city. I'm getting nervous about doing this though because all I have read about the traffic getting in and out of the city as well as the high prices for parking around the city. I'm also quite overwhelmed about organizing what to do on what days while visiting. There seems like there is So much to do! Some things I would like to see/do include the zoo, aquarium, Willis tower, navy pier, children's museum, millennium park , cubs game, boat tour, field museum... (We would be in town 4/5 days.) We would pretty much just want to maximize our time in town.
Any help in getting my thoughts/plans organized would be appreciated so very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>>http://wellnessfeeds.com/luxure-cream/
- 2 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 3 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 4 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 Mass Extreme Reviews : Power Your Body To Look Muscular One!!
- 7 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 8 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 9 #1-855-205-4068# Hawaiian airlines Reservation
- 10 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 11 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 12 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 13 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 Arches or Zion?
- 17 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 18 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 19 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 20 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 21 time to visit statue
- 22 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 23 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 24 Chester, CN
- 25 Northern California Gardens.