I m looking for advice about parks to visit and itinerary .
we are planning on visiting 4-5 parks over a 7 day period with 2 rest days. 9 days including 2 travel days(1st and last days).
We are definitely visiting seaworld(Is one day sufficient to visit with the kids, since everything takes longer with kids?).
We will probably visit some disney parks(animal, magic, epcot, hollywood). Which of these would not be fun for the 3 & 5 year old? Which of these would require a full day with a 3 and 5 year old? What kind of ticket would make most sense given that we will be slow at most things.
Any ideas for a 3-4 hour day trips on the rest days? We like photography, scenery, gardens and places where kids can also have some fun.
Apart from these 5 parks, are there any other theme parks that the kids these young would love(might extend the trip, if yes)?
Thanks for all suggestions
Orlando with 3 year and 5 year old
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 moving to florida
- 2 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 5 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 6 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 7 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 8 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 9 Boston/Salem with kids
- 10 Connecticut River Byway
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 14 San Diego farmer's markets
- 15 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 16 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 17 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 18 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 19 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 20 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 21 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 22 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 23 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 24 drive from SF to crater lake
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed