I m looking for advice about parks to visit and itinerary .
we are planning on visiting 4-5 parks over a 7 day period with 2 rest days. 9 days including 2 travel days(1st and last days).
We are definitely visiting seaworld(Is one day sufficient to visit with the kids, since everything takes longer with kids?).
We will probably visit some disney parks(animal, magic, epcot, hollywood). Which of these would not be fun for the 3 & 5 year old? Which of these would require a full day with a 3 and 5 year old? What kind of ticket would make most sense given that we will be slow at most things.
Any ideas for a 3-4 hour day trips on the rest days? We like photography, scenery, gardens and places where kids can also have some fun.
Apart from these 5 parks, are there any other theme parks that the kids these young would love(might extend the trip, if yes)?
Thanks for all suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 4 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 5 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 6 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 7 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 8 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 9 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 10 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 11 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 12 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 13 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 14 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 15 Cape cod Labor Day
- 16 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 17 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 18 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 19 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 20 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 21 US Open Tennis
- 22 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 23 Hotels in San Diego
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise