I m looking for advice about parks to visit and itinerary .
we are planning on visiting 4-5 parks over a 7 day period with 2 rest days. 9 days including 2 travel days(1st and last days).
We are definitely visiting seaworld(Is one day sufficient to visit with the kids, since everything takes longer with kids?).
We will probably visit some disney parks(animal, magic, epcot, hollywood). Which of these would not be fun for the 3 & 5 year old? Which of these would require a full day with a 3 and 5 year old? What kind of ticket would make most sense given that we will be slow at most things.
Any ideas for a 3-4 hour day trips on the rest days? We like photography, scenery, gardens and places where kids can also have some fun.
Apart from these 5 parks, are there any other theme parks that the kids these young would love(might extend the trip, if yes)?
Thanks for all suggestions
Orlando with 3 year and 5 year old
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas weather?
- 2 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 3 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 4 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 5 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 8 Big island itinerary
- 9 Thousand Islands
- 10 Best Destination in USA
- 11 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 12 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 13 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 14 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 15 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 16 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 17 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 18 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 19 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 20 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 21 New York City and New England
- 22 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 23 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 24 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 25 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14