I m looking for advice about parks to visit and itinerary .
we are planning on visiting 4-5 parks over a 7 day period with 2 rest days. 9 days including 2 travel days(1st and last days).
We are definitely visiting seaworld(Is one day sufficient to visit with the kids, since everything takes longer with kids?).
We will probably visit some disney parks(animal, magic, epcot, hollywood). Which of these would not be fun for the 3 & 5 year old? Which of these would require a full day with a 3 and 5 year old? What kind of ticket would make most sense given that we will be slow at most things.
Any ideas for a 3-4 hour day trips on the rest days? We like photography, scenery, gardens and places where kids can also have some fun.
Apart from these 5 parks, are there any other theme parks that the kids these young would love(might extend the trip, if yes)?
Thanks for all suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 International transferring planes at CDG
- 3 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 6 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 7 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 8 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 9 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 10 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 11 blue ridge parkway?
- 12 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 San Diego, mission valley
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 17 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 18 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 19 November redwoods trip
- 20 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 21 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 22 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 23 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 24 MN lake home rental needed
- 25 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...