I m looking for advice about parks to visit and itinerary .
we are planning on visiting 4-5 parks over a 7 day period with 2 rest days. 9 days including 2 travel days(1st and last days).
We are definitely visiting seaworld(Is one day sufficient to visit with the kids, since everything takes longer with kids?).
We will probably visit some disney parks(animal, magic, epcot, hollywood). Which of these would not be fun for the 3 & 5 year old? Which of these would require a full day with a 3 and 5 year old? What kind of ticket would make most sense given that we will be slow at most things.
Any ideas for a 3-4 hour day trips on the rest days? We like photography, scenery, gardens and places where kids can also have some fun.
Apart from these 5 parks, are there any other theme parks that the kids these young would love(might extend the trip, if yes)?
Thanks for all suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 2 Metropolitan Movers Newmarket GTA North
- 3 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 4 A great gift for various occasions
- 5 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 6 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 7 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 8 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 9 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 10 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 11 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 12 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 13 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 14 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 15 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 16 road trip
- 17 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 18 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 19 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 20 Florida in October
- 21 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 22 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 23 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 24 FLL to Key West
- 25 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??