I m looking for advice about parks to visit and itinerary .
we are planning on visiting 4-5 parks over a 7 day period with 2 rest days. 9 days including 2 travel days(1st and last days).
We are definitely visiting seaworld(Is one day sufficient to visit with the kids, since everything takes longer with kids?).
We will probably visit some disney parks(animal, magic, epcot, hollywood). Which of these would not be fun for the 3 & 5 year old? Which of these would require a full day with a 3 and 5 year old? What kind of ticket would make most sense given that we will be slow at most things.
Any ideas for a 3-4 hour day trips on the rest days? We like photography, scenery, gardens and places where kids can also have some fun.
Apart from these 5 parks, are there any other theme parks that the kids these young would love(might extend the trip, if yes)?
Thanks for all suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 2 Grand Canyon hike
- 3 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 4 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 5 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 6 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 7 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 8 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 9 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 10 Quick Acela Questions
- 11 Please help me with directions
- 12 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 13 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 14 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 15 Florida for a while
- 16 Yoga Retreats
- 17 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 18 Florida apartments/condos?
- 19 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 20 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 21 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 22 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 23 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 24 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 25 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR