I m looking for advice about parks to visit and itinerary .
we are planning on visiting 4-5 parks over a 7 day period with 2 rest days. 9 days including 2 travel days(1st and last days).
We are definitely visiting seaworld(Is one day sufficient to visit with the kids, since everything takes longer with kids?).
We will probably visit some disney parks(animal, magic, epcot, hollywood). Which of these would not be fun for the 3 & 5 year old? Which of these would require a full day with a 3 and 5 year old? What kind of ticket would make most sense given that we will be slow at most things.
Any ideas for a 3-4 hour day trips on the rest days? We like photography, scenery, gardens and places where kids can also have some fun.
Apart from these 5 parks, are there any other theme parks that the kids these young would love(might extend the trip, if yes)?
Thanks for all suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 2 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 3 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 5 Las Vegas Vacation
- 6 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 7 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 8 moving to Florida
- 9 Arizona in winter
- 10 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 11 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 12 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 13 DC restaurant report
- 14 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 15 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 16 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 17 Northern California Redwoods
- 18 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 19 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 20 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 21 Neue Galerie
- 22 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 23 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 24 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 25 Philadelphia - Safe?