I m looking for advice about parks to visit and itinerary .
we are planning on visiting 4-5 parks over a 7 day period with 2 rest days. 9 days including 2 travel days(1st and last days).
We are definitely visiting seaworld(Is one day sufficient to visit with the kids, since everything takes longer with kids?).
We will probably visit some disney parks(animal, magic, epcot, hollywood). Which of these would not be fun for the 3 & 5 year old? Which of these would require a full day with a 3 and 5 year old? What kind of ticket would make most sense given that we will be slow at most things.
Any ideas for a 3-4 hour day trips on the rest days? We like photography, scenery, gardens and places where kids can also have some fun.
Apart from these 5 parks, are there any other theme parks that the kids these young would love(might extend the trip, if yes)?
Thanks for all suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking in Boston
- 2 Lake Chelan
- 3 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 4 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 5 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 6 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 7 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 8 1st trip to Colorado
- 9 Mystic CT
- 10 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 11 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 12 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 13 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 14 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 15 Las vegas +21
- 16 Your favourite places in New York City
- 17 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 18 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 19 Trip Starting from New York
- 20 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 21 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 22 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 23 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 24 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 25 Where to stay in Munising, MI?