Hello, I am planning a trip to Southern Utah, Grand Canyon and I have one night to spend in Las Vegas. I was wondering about what to see, where to stay, where to eat. I am fine with almost any price range because it is only one night so I could live in luxury for a little more money for the night. I want something on the Strip but Kayak and Expedia have dozens of hotels and I do not know where to start with these. Any help would be great.
One night in Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 3 Alaska railroad?
- 4 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 5 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 6 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 7 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 8 Itinerary opinions
- 9 Calgary to Banff
- 10 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 11 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 14 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 15 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 16 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 17 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 18 Our perfect day in Key West
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 21 culpepper
- 22 2 weeks in Alaska
- 23 Pub with food in Seattle
- 24 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 25 Great Driving Trip to Alaska, June/July 2014