Hello, I am planning a trip to Southern Utah, Grand Canyon and I have one night to spend in Las Vegas. I was wondering about what to see, where to stay, where to eat. I am fine with almost any price range because it is only one night so I could live in luxury for a little more money for the night. I want something on the Strip but Kayak and Expedia have dozens of hotels and I do not know where to start with these. Any help would be great.
One night in Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 2 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 3 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 4 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 5 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 California San Diego area lodging
- 8 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 9 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 10 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 Utah 2
- 13 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 14 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 15 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 16 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 17 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 18 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 19 Kauai Garden tours
- 20 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 21 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 22 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 23 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 24 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 25 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston