Hello, I am planning a trip to Southern Utah, Grand Canyon and I have one night to spend in Las Vegas. I was wondering about what to see, where to stay, where to eat. I am fine with almost any price range because it is only one night so I could live in luxury for a little more money for the night. I want something on the Strip but Kayak and Expedia have dozens of hotels and I do not know where to start with these. Any help would be great.
One night in Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 6 Christmas in TX
- 7 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 8 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 9 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 10 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 11 Ben Landa
- 12 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 13 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 14 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 15 Tucson area flooding
- 16 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 17 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 19 California
- 20 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 21 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 22 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 23 Oregon Road Trip
- 24 Long Island Advice
- 25 Colorado aspen updates