I will have a day to myself in December in Washington DC.
In the past I have been to:
Newseum (may go back)
Holocaust museum (twice)
library of congress
Martin Luther King monument
I am thinking of going to the Smithsonian and spending the day there... unless I am missing something?
I am staying in McLean and will have a rental car..it is a Friday and I have to be back in Mclean for a function @ 6:00 pm
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 2 Redwood National Forest
- 3 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 4 Mountain Visit Near Los Angeles??
- 5 Weekend traffic in Los Angeles
- 6 Fitting Yosemite into Los Angeles - San Fran Highway 1 drive
- 7 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 8 Driving from Florida to Los Angeles - favorite route?
- 9 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 10 Los Angeles Teen Tour… 1 day YIKES… Need help!
- 11 Fast drive from Portland to Los Angeles- questions
- 12 Los Angeles to Minneapolis
- 13 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 14 public transport in los angeles
- 15 Los Angeles to Lake Tahoe
- 16 I need advice on Los Angeles please
- 17 Where to stay in Los Angeles?
- 18 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 19 Las Vegas loop
- 20 Need Recommendations on Best San Francisco Limousine Service!
- 21 Cape Cod
- 22 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 23 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 24 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 25 Uber and Miami