I will have a day to myself in December in Washington DC.
In the past I have been to:
Newseum (may go back)
Holocaust museum (twice)
library of congress
Martin Luther King monument
I am thinking of going to the Smithsonian and spending the day there... unless I am missing something?
I am staying in McLean and will have a rental car..it is a Friday and I have to be back in Mclean for a function @ 6:00 pm
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Train from east cost to west coast
- 2 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 3 Florida with a 2 year old
- 4 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 5 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 6 Northern California Gardens.
- 7 Route 66
- 8 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 9 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 10 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 11 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 12 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 13 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 14 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 15 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 16 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 17 Arches or Zion?
- 18 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 19 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 20 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 21 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 22 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 23 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 24 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 25 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City