I will have a day to myself in December in Washington DC.
In the past I have been to:
Newseum (may go back)
Holocaust museum (twice)
library of congress
Martin Luther King monument
I am thinking of going to the Smithsonian and spending the day there... unless I am missing something?
I am staying in McLean and will have a rental car..it is a Friday and I have to be back in Mclean for a function @ 6:00 pm
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 2 Niagara Falls.
- 3 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 4 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 5 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 6 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 7 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 8 cruising the Mississippi river
- 9 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 10 Your favourite places in New York City
- 11 Juneau cruise stop
- 12 Trip Starting from New York
- 13 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 14 New England Canada Road Trip
- 15 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 16 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 17 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 18 Napa Valley Hotel
- 19 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 22 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 23 Nilichik Ak.
- 24 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 25 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??