I will have a day to myself in December in Washington DC.
In the past I have been to:
Newseum (may go back)
Holocaust museum (twice)
library of congress
Martin Luther King monument
I am thinking of going to the Smithsonian and spending the day there... unless I am missing something?
I am staying in McLean and will have a rental car..it is a Friday and I have to be back in Mclean for a function @ 6:00 pm
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 2 Hotel in Reno
- 3 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 4 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 5 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 6 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 7 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 8 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 9 Retiring to Tucson
- 10 Trinity Site, NM
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 13 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 16 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 17 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 18 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 19 North Carolina airports
- 20 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 21 Boston to Naples florida
- 22 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 23 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 best health clubs with lap pools