I will have a day to myself in December in Washington DC.
In the past I have been to:
Newseum (may go back)
Holocaust museum (twice)
library of congress
Martin Luther King monument
I am thinking of going to the Smithsonian and spending the day there... unless I am missing something?
I am staying in McLean and will have a rental car..it is a Friday and I have to be back in Mclean for a function @ 6:00 pm
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston waterfront Italian
- 2 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 3 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 4 Kids Vacation Place
- 5 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 6 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 7 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 8 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 9 Day in Spokane
- 10 Napa valley getaway
- 11 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 12 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 13 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 14 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 15 Desert Southwest
- 16 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 17 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 18 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 19 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 20 Zion and Bryce in July
- 21 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 22 First time, Best business class?
- 23 What to pack
- 24 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 25 summer vacation