I will have a day to myself in December in Washington DC.
In the past I have been to:
Newseum (may go back)
Holocaust museum (twice)
library of congress
Martin Luther King monument
I am thinking of going to the Smithsonian and spending the day there... unless I am missing something?
I am staying in McLean and will have a rental car..it is a Friday and I have to be back in Mclean for a function @ 6:00 pm
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://scamhealthfacts.com/nuviante/
- 2 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 5 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 6 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 9 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 10 Northwest Passage
- 11 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 12 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 13 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 14 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 15 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 16 Northwest Car Trip
- 17 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 20 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 23 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 24 Sonoma
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326