We are having a girls trip to N.Y. City in the month of February. Some want to bring their furs, I personally hate to lug a heavy coat around, and don't have a fur anyway. We don't use wool coats in the south that much and I do understand the art of layering. Are there any hints on how to dress or brands of lightweight warm coats that can being worn all day without being completely worn out by the weight of the coat? We will be doing typical tourist stuff and will be in and out all day. Thanks, B.
N.Y. City What type of coat for February?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning birthday trip to Big Island & Kauai - advice!
- 2 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 3 Gem hunting near San Diego
- 4 Affordable parking options: Port of Miami?
- 5 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 6 NYC play advice needed
- 7 canyon De Chelly or Chaco
- 8 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 13 carousel bar nola
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 18 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 19 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 20 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 21 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 22 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 Big Sur?
- 25 Sunday Brunch Southern California