I am looking for any good suggestions for restaurants and bars in Newport. We will be spending a long weekend there.
We are interested in any type of food, price does not matter and location would be within walking distance of Thames Street.
Any comments-positive or negative-are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 2 50th Anniversary Trip
- 3 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 4 Carlsbad Caverns
- 5 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 6 Returned from Sedona
- 7 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 10 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 11 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 12 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 13 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 14 NYC with wheelchair
- 15 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 16 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 17 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 18 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 19 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 20 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 21 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 22 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 23 Biloxi Suggestions
- 24 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 25 Avalon/ Catalina Questions