I am looking for any good suggestions for restaurants and bars in Newport. We will be spending a long weekend there.
We are interested in any type of food, price does not matter and location would be within walking distance of Thames Street.
Any comments-positive or negative-are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 2 Angels Landing
- 3 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 4 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 5 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 6 First Time to California
- 7 San Francisco and Napa
- 8 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 9 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 10 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 12 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 13 California RV baby and child seats
- 14 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 15 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 16 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 17 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 18 car rentals in San Diego
- 19 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 20 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 21 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 22 First time visit to California
- 23 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 24 NY State Assembly Internship
- 25 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania