I am planning a fall 2012 trip to visit friends in the Newburgh, NY area combined with a few days in NYC. We are planning to fly into Newark then would like to go directly up to Newburgh. I don't want to rent a car until we get to Newburgh. Then I will turn it back in and we would like to ride the train into Manhattan later in the week. Is there a train or car service we can get for 5 of us from Newark to Newburgh?
Newark Airport to Newburgh, NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 5 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 6 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 7 Newport Restaurants
- 8 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 9 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 10 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 11 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 12 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 13 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 14 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 15 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 16 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 17 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 18 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 19 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 20 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 21 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 22 Oahu
- 23 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 San Diego with Kids