I am planning a fall 2012 trip to visit friends in the Newburgh, NY area combined with a few days in NYC. We are planning to fly into Newark then would like to go directly up to Newburgh. I don't want to rent a car until we get to Newburgh. Then I will turn it back in and we would like to ride the train into Manhattan later in the week. Is there a train or car service we can get for 5 of us from Newark to Newburgh?
Newark Airport to Newburgh, NY
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Question about Boulder area
- 3 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 4 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 5 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 6 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 7 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 8 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Vero Beach FL
- 11 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 12 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 13 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 14 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 15 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 18 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 19 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 20 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 23 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 24 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?