I am planning a fall 2012 trip to visit friends in the Newburgh, NY area combined with a few days in NYC. We are planning to fly into Newark then would like to go directly up to Newburgh. I don't want to rent a car until we get to Newburgh. Then I will turn it back in and we would like to ride the train into Manhattan later in the week. Is there a train or car service we can get for 5 of us from Newark to Newburgh?
Newark Airport to Newburgh, NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 5 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 6 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 7 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 8 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 9 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 10 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 11 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 12 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 Santa Barbara, California
- 15 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 16 Hotel near Miami airport
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 20 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Philly
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around