I am planning a fall 2012 trip to visit friends in the Newburgh, NY area combined with a few days in NYC. We are planning to fly into Newark then would like to go directly up to Newburgh. I don't want to rent a car until we get to Newburgh. Then I will turn it back in and we would like to ride the train into Manhattan later in the week. Is there a train or car service we can get for 5 of us from Newark to Newburgh?
Newark Airport to Newburgh, NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 2 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 3 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 4 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 5 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 8 best area to stay in san diego
- 9 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 12 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 13 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 14 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 17 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 18 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 19 Denver 1 day in denver
- 20 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 21 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 22 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 23 Burlington VT day trip
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)