I am planning a fall 2012 trip to visit friends in the Newburgh, NY area combined with a few days in NYC. We are planning to fly into Newark then would like to go directly up to Newburgh. I don't want to rent a car until we get to Newburgh. Then I will turn it back in and we would like to ride the train into Manhattan later in the week. Is there a train or car service we can get for 5 of us from Newark to Newburgh?
Newark Airport to Newburgh, NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 2 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 3 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 4 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 5 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 6 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 7 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 8 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 9 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 10 Charleston, SC help
- 11 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 12 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 13 middlebury vt snow
- 14 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 15 Miami Marlins
- 16 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 17 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 18 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 19 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 20 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 21 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 22 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 23 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 24 Deep South sept 2015
- 25 Self guided White House tour