I am planning a fall 2012 trip to visit friends in the Newburgh, NY area combined with a few days in NYC. We are planning to fly into Newark then would like to go directly up to Newburgh. I don't want to rent a car until we get to Newburgh. Then I will turn it back in and we would like to ride the train into Manhattan later in the week. Is there a train or car service we can get for 5 of us from Newark to Newburgh?
Newark Airport to Newburgh, NY
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 2 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 3 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 4 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 5 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 6 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 7 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 11 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 12 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 13 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 14 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 15 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 16 Tour companies
- 17 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 18 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 19 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 20 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 21 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 22 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 23 Quick Trip to NYC
- 24 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 25 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas