What is the best transportation from JFK to Upper west side or TImes Square hotels? Someone told me Super Shuttle..? I know it takes in excess of 1 hour but realistically does it take more..looking at JFK to Upper west side about 4:00pm..and then back to JFK 2:00pm next day.
New York City
- 1 Updates from Hanalei
- 2 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 3 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 4 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 5 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 6 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 7 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 8 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 9 Minnesota State Fair
- 10 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 11 Trying To Find a Place
- 12 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 13 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 14 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 15 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 16 Logan Express
- 17 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 18 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 19 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 20 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 21 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 22 One day in NYC
- 23 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 24 Columbus food !
- 25 Wildfire near Yosemite