What is the best transportation from JFK to Upper west side or TImes Square hotels? Someone told me Super Shuttle..? I know it takes in excess of 1 hour but realistically does it take more..looking at JFK to Upper west side about 4:00pm..and then back to JFK 2:00pm next day.
New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 2 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 5 Key West Hotel in January
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 los angeles restaurants
- 8 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 West Maui Restaurants
- 11 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 12 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 13 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 14 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 15 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 18 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 19 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 San Diego Little Italy
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?