We travel to New Orleans regularly twice a year, but it's always spring and fall. I'd like to go to the Red Dress Run in August, but am thinking it'll be hotter than Hades. I'm pretty sure you all will agree with me, but if anybody wants to throw in a, "You'll be fine if you just sit on your balcony and watch everybody go by. Go ahead and go!" I'd appreciate it.
New Orleans in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clearwater visit.
- 2 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 3 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 4 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 5 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 6 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 7 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 8 hotels near Denali
- 9 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 10 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 11 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 12 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 13 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 14 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 15 Utah 2
- 16 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 17 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 18 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 19 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 20 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 21 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 22 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 23 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please