We travel to New Orleans regularly twice a year, but it's always spring and fall. I'd like to go to the Red Dress Run in August, but am thinking it'll be hotter than Hades. I'm pretty sure you all will agree with me, but if anybody wants to throw in a, "You'll be fine if you just sit on your balcony and watch everybody go by. Go ahead and go!" I'd appreciate it.
New Orleans in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's new on Maui?
- 2 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 4 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 5 Oregon Road Trip
- 6 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 9 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 10 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 11 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 12 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 13 Christmas in TX
- 14 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 15 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 16 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 17 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 18 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 19 Tucson area flooding
- 20 Refining my California Itinerary
- 21 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 22 Getaway
- 23 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 24 Moving to New Jersey
- 25 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula