We travel to New Orleans regularly twice a year, but it's always spring and fall. I'd like to go to the Red Dress Run in August, but am thinking it'll be hotter than Hades. I'm pretty sure you all will agree with me, but if anybody wants to throw in a, "You'll be fine if you just sit on your balcony and watch everybody go by. Go ahead and go!" I'd appreciate it.
New Orleans in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC - WW2 flyover
- 2 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 3 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 4 Camping Generator!?
- 5 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 6 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 7 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 8 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 9 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 10 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 11 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 12 New York City-New Things?
- 13 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 14 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 15 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 16 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 20 Things to do in La Jolla
- 21 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 22 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 25 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do