We travel to New Orleans regularly twice a year, but it's always spring and fall. I'd like to go to the Red Dress Run in August, but am thinking it'll be hotter than Hades. I'm pretty sure you all will agree with me, but if anybody wants to throw in a, "You'll be fine if you just sit on your balcony and watch everybody go by. Go ahead and go!" I'd appreciate it.
New Orleans in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 2 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 3 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 4 New England September
- 5 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 6 Yosemite in Winter
- 7 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 8 Active Vacation
- 9 Quick SoCal question
- 10 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 11 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 14 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 15 Tampa in February
- 16 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 19 NYC taxi vs car service
- 20 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 21 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 22 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 23 Austin Food Trucks
- 24 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip