We travel to New Orleans regularly twice a year, but it's always spring and fall. I'd like to go to the Red Dress Run in August, but am thinking it'll be hotter than Hades. I'm pretty sure you all will agree with me, but if anybody wants to throw in a, "You'll be fine if you just sit on your balcony and watch everybody go by. Go ahead and go!" I'd appreciate it.
New Orleans in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 3 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 4 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 5 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 6 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Boston/Fenway park
- 11 California self drive trip
- 12 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 13 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 14 Timeshare Nightmares
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 10 day trip to California
- 17 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 18 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 19 Drive along the Columbia River
- 20 Wine Country Picnic
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 23 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 24 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,