We travel to New Orleans regularly twice a year, but it's always spring and fall. I'd like to go to the Red Dress Run in August, but am thinking it'll be hotter than Hades. I'm pretty sure you all will agree with me, but if anybody wants to throw in a, "You'll be fine if you just sit on your balcony and watch everybody go by. Go ahead and go!" I'd appreciate it.
New Orleans in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 4 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 5 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Alaska cruise and land
- 8 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 9 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 12 NYC taxi vs car service
- 13 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 16 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 17 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 WISCONSIN
- 20 Wedding in Hawaii
- 21 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 22 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 23 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 24 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 25 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions