We travel to New Orleans regularly twice a year, but it's always spring and fall. I'd like to go to the Red Dress Run in August, but am thinking it'll be hotter than Hades. I'm pretty sure you all will agree with me, but if anybody wants to throw in a, "You'll be fine if you just sit on your balcony and watch everybody go by. Go ahead and go!" I'd appreciate it.
New Orleans in August?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 3 Madison Square Garden
- 4 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 7 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 10 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 11 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 12 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 15 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 16 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 22 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 25 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?