We travel to New Orleans regularly twice a year, but it's always spring and fall. I'd like to go to the Red Dress Run in August, but am thinking it'll be hotter than Hades. I'm pretty sure you all will agree with me, but if anybody wants to throw in a, "You'll be fine if you just sit on your balcony and watch everybody go by. Go ahead and go!" I'd appreciate it.
New Orleans in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 2 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 3 US Southwest
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 5 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 6 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 7 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 8 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 9 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 10 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 11 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 12 Seattle Visit April
- 13 Grand Teton in October
- 14 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 15 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 16 Morning in miami
- 17 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 18 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 19 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 20 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 21 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 22 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 23 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 24 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 25 trip outside of San Francisco with kids