We travel to New Orleans regularly twice a year, but it's always spring and fall. I'd like to go to the Red Dress Run in August, but am thinking it'll be hotter than Hades. I'm pretty sure you all will agree with me, but if anybody wants to throw in a, "You'll be fine if you just sit on your balcony and watch everybody go by. Go ahead and go!" I'd appreciate it.
New Orleans in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Brooklyn why?
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 4 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 5 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 6 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 9 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 10 WISCONSIN
- 11 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 12 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 15 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 16 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 23 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 24 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 25 Dining in D.C.