We travel to New Orleans regularly twice a year, but it's always spring and fall. I'd like to go to the Red Dress Run in August, but am thinking it'll be hotter than Hades. I'm pretty sure you all will agree with me, but if anybody wants to throw in a, "You'll be fine if you just sit on your balcony and watch everybody go by. Go ahead and go!" I'd appreciate it.
New Orleans in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 3 East Coast in December
- 4 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 5 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 8 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 11 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 12 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 13 Florida St George's Island
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 Washington DC in Spring?
- 16 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 17 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 18 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 19 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 20 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 21 Weekend in NYC
- 22 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 23 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 24 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 25 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!