We travel to New Orleans regularly twice a year, but it's always spring and fall. I'd like to go to the Red Dress Run in August, but am thinking it'll be hotter than Hades. I'm pretty sure you all will agree with me, but if anybody wants to throw in a, "You'll be fine if you just sit on your balcony and watch everybody go by. Go ahead and go!" I'd appreciate it.
New Orleans in August?
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 3 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 4 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 5 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 6 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 7 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 8 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 9 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 NYC
- 12 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 Albuquerque to Denver
- 15 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 16 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 19 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 20 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 21 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 22 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 23 Help with NYC transit
- 24 Boston Area College Tour
- 25 Door County