We travel to New Orleans regularly twice a year, but it's always spring and fall. I'd like to go to the Red Dress Run in August, but am thinking it'll be hotter than Hades. I'm pretty sure you all will agree with me, but if anybody wants to throw in a, "You'll be fine if you just sit on your balcony and watch everybody go by. Go ahead and go!" I'd appreciate it.
New Orleans in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 3 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 4 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 5 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 6 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 7 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 8 2 day in Adirondack park
- 9 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 10 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 11 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 14 Re-Visit DC
- 15 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 16 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 17 Places to stay in DC
- 18 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 19 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 20 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 21 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 22 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?