We travel to New Orleans regularly twice a year, but it's always spring and fall. I'd like to go to the Red Dress Run in August, but am thinking it'll be hotter than Hades. I'm pretty sure you all will agree with me, but if anybody wants to throw in a, "You'll be fine if you just sit on your balcony and watch everybody go by. Go ahead and go!" I'd appreciate it.
New Orleans in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 2 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 3 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 4 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 SFO black friday traffic
- 7 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 8 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 12 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 15 Dining in Manhattan
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 20 How to dress in Vegas
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 24 St Patrick's renovations
- 25 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA