We travel to New Orleans regularly twice a year, but it's always spring and fall. I'd like to go to the Red Dress Run in August, but am thinking it'll be hotter than Hades. I'm pretty sure you all will agree with me, but if anybody wants to throw in a, "You'll be fine if you just sit on your balcony and watch everybody go by. Go ahead and go!" I'd appreciate it.
New Orleans in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 4 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 5 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 6 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 An RV trip along the coast
- 9 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 10 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 11 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 12 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 13 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 14 Fancy dining
- 15 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 16 Charlotte restaurant help
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 19 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 20 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 21 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 22 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 23 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 24 culpepper
- 25 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers