I am interested in branching out of my norm and trying some new and different restaurants in Honolulu - looking for suggestions. What has opened recently (past year or so) that is worth a vist? No need for five star or great setting. The food quality is most important. Cusine is open as well. But nothing snooty. Mahalo!
New Interesting Restaurants in Honolulu?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 Cape cod and Acadia
- 3 Coronado Ferry
- 4 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 5 First visit in New Mexico
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Grand Marais?
- 8 Daytona Beach and ??
- 9 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 10 Maine in latter half of September
- 11 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 12 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 13 Hotels near beach orange county
- 14 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 15 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 16 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 17 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 18 Colorado trip in early May
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 21 Seattle hotels
- 22 Seattle in April
- 23 Seattle Visit April
- 24 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 25 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area