I am interested in branching out of my norm and trying some new and different restaurants in Honolulu - looking for suggestions. What has opened recently (past year or so) that is worth a vist? No need for five star or great setting. The food quality is most important. Cusine is open as well. But nothing snooty. Mahalo!
New Interesting Restaurants in Honolulu?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 2 Travel Agencies in New York reliable
- 3 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 4 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 5 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 6 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 7 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 8 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 9 visiting chicago
- 10 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 12 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 13 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 14 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 15 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 16 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 17 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 18 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 19 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 20 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 21 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 22 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 23 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 24 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 25 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?