I am interested in branching out of my norm and trying some new and different restaurants in Honolulu - looking for suggestions. What has opened recently (past year or so) that is worth a vist? No need for five star or great setting. The food quality is most important. Cusine is open as well. But nothing snooty. Mahalo!
New Interesting Restaurants in Honolulu?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 2 culpepper
- 3 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 4 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 5 Pub with food in Seattle
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 11 Hotel near Miami airport
- 12 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 13 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 14 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 15 moving to florida
- 16 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 17 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 18 Our perfect day in Key West
- 19 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 20 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 21 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?